DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

i ordered with amazon on 28th for delivery on 4th nov but just been delayed to 16th nov ? still waiting on 2 other orders placed elsewhere

Are you referring to Amazon.co.uk?
What says your deliver tracking?

****, you are right - I've just checked my inbox and have the same message. :(

Oh well. I do have a copy of my online chat where the op said she "guaranteed it would be the 4th" so I'll have a moan at them. We'll just have to see if that date (16th) is accurate.

We are in the same boat.
I receive that email right now.
This is hard to believe. After all Amazon seems to live in some kind of desorganization.
Assistants are not helpfull at all.

This also means no combos have been received, I order the mavic the day Amazon Uk, begin to sell the Combo.

This is not good.
Well I was happy for a moment :)

We are in the same boat.
I receive that email right now.
This is hard to believe. After all Amazon seems to live in some kind of desorganization.
Assistants are not helpfull at all.

This also means no combos have been received, I order the mavic the day Amazon Uk, begin to sell the Combo.

This is not good.
Well I was happy for a moment :)

Unfortunately, as I've found with other things I've ordered before from Amazon, the agents really don't know what they're doing once there's a problem. They're just reading from a computer screen.

We, as forum readers, are far more clued up as to what's going on with DJI stock than they are - it's just another item in the warehouse to them.

Bummer, I have had the email as well, so that is very disappointing. Did think it was kind of too good to be true.

On a positive note, it will give time to the techies at DJI to iron out some of the potential bugs.

Okay I'm bored.... what more can I say... messing with new Final Cut....

8 days at Heliguy.... tick tock

yes i hope heliguy comes through but when i spoke to them last week they said i wouldn't be in the first batch and they had over 300 orders but who knows all we can do is hope for the best

I offered to Amazon right now the transcript of the chat i have, 10 minutes before the email where they announcing the new release date.
Not worth anything but i clearly express that they have a lot to improve.

yes i hope heliguy comes through but when i spoke to them last week they said i wouldn't be in the first batch and they had over 300 orders but who knows all we can do is hope for the best
when did you order?

I'm pretty sure the 16th is a more realistic date, sure the fruit based company are aiming for a similar time frame... be nice to think earlier but at this point with commitments diary too **** busy for drones.... well maybe a little time ;)

And me too. Pushed to the 16th. Not stressed, at least it's a date to work to.

I'm tempted to bin it off until next year now, new Razer laptop keeps screaming at me to buy it.... :D

I'm tempted to bin it off until next year now, new Razer laptop keeps screaming at me to buy it.... :D

You know what? I'm also considering buying mavic later. Perhaps in March/April.
At that time firmware will have a bunch of improvements and it will be better to see how it evolves.
I have my phantom!
Mavic is very good but I'm not going to die for it, and i've beeing reproving this conduct since the beginning.

Now, that Karma is not a threat anymore they can run the business with even less care for costumers as they use to have.

See you later Mavic. :)

Not wishing to depress anybody more than we already are but I would take even the 16th with a huge pinch of salt. I honestly believe that they relied solely upon the Drone Store for the Mavic and not unexpectedly, they failed to produce. Sorry if this is a little long but this is the transcript from my chat with Amazon on Saturday where you see the BS that the reps come out with just to placate you:

07:29 PM BST Peter: Do you know whether your supplier is still on schedule to deliver this order by Friday 4th November?
07:29 PM BST Vigneshwar: Hi Peter. Nice to meet you! I understand your concern regarding this issue. Please don't worry. Let me help you with this.
07:30 PM BST Peter: There have been so many delays with this item from DJI..
07:31 PM BST Vigneshwar: Yes, the item will be delivered as promised. Our suppliers will be supplying the item accordingly for it to be delivered on release date for you.
07:31 PM BST Peter: Are you saying that because they haven't informed you of any delays? Or do you have confirmation from them that it will definitely be available?
07:32 PM BST Vigneshwar: Yes, sure. We’ll receive this item from our suppliers in time for the release date.
07:33 PM BST Peter: I know that you can't tell me who the supplier is but is it coming directly from DJI?
07:33 PM BST Vigneshwar: Yes, from them to the suppliers. We have many suppliers with us.
07:34 PM BST Vigneshwar: They will make sure that the item need to be supplied on time for it to be delivered as promised.
07:34 PM BST Peter: So not directly from the manufacturer, DJI?
07:34 PM BST Vigneshwar: Our suppliers will directly get the item from them and supply the item to us.
07:35 PM BST Vigneshwar: It is directly from the DJI via our suppliers.
07:35 PM BST Peter: Ok..
07:35 PM BST Vigneshwar: We will pay the huge amount to them and get the stock. To be honest to you, yesterday I have assisted a customer on the same issue.
07:35 PM BST Peter: If I were to ask if the supplier is UK Drone Store, can you confirm of deny that..?
07:36 PM BST Peter: It's just that he told me that they were Amazon's supplier and I don't think he has got shipping confirmation yet..
07:37 PM BST Vigneshwar: They are the one of our suppliers. The reason we have many suppliers is that, if one supplier is not able to update the stock to us, we will get it from the other supplier and deliver the item to you.
07:38 PM BST Vigneshwar: We'll send you an e-mail when your order dispatches.
07:38 PM BST Peter: The trouble is that there isn't one single supplier in the UK that has received the DJI Mavic yet. Not one.
07:39 PM BST Vigneshwar: Sure, Peter. We will work hard to keep our promises. Since you have stated that no one suppliers has received the stock because release date might not be confirmed yet.
07:40 PM BST Peter: It has been released. Many people are getting direct orders from DJI.
07:40 PM BST Vigneshwar: Oh, okay.
07:40 PM BST Peter: But nobody has received one from a supplier yet in the UK.
07:41 PM BST Peter: There are suppliers in the US who are getting supplies now
07:41 PM BST Vigneshwar: Then no worries. Our buying team will make sure that the item is delivered as promised to you.

This is a bit crazy guys ... Amazon or any retailer can do nothing about this if DJI don't supply them ......

I for one am happy to wait a while longer as this means the guys that have them can bug test for a while longer :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Not wishing to depress anybody more than we already are but I would take even the 16th with a huge pinch of salt. I honestly believe that they relied solely upon the Drone Store for the Mavic and not unexpectedly, they failed to produce. Sorry if this is a little long but this is the transcript from my chat with Amazon on Saturday where you see the BS that the reps come out with just to placate you:

07:29 PM BST Peter: Do you know whether your supplier is still on schedule to deliver this order by Friday 4th November?

07:41 PM BST Vigneshwar: Then no worries. Our buying team will make sure that the item is delivered as promised to you.

Almost the same talk i had.

Agree with what you said and considering the new release date in the Apple Stores it's not hard to believe what will be happening.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki