DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Trog, as you have now cancelled yours, I'm sure those that haven't would appreciate you not p@@@ing on everyone's chips every time someone comes up with something vaguely positive[emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

i havnt got my money back yet so i am still part of the game.. but i am in two mind with this.. on the one hand i dont like being overely negative.. on the other hand it saddens me to see people being fooled and i do favour objective truth over blind optimism..

good news would be heliguy coming up with some valid numbers.. bad news is them not doing this.. all i see so far is bad news..

i do wonder just how long this blind optimism can go on for.. it cant go on for ever.. :)

trog

Last edited:
Reactions: Wacker2611
I placed my order 29 September and am number 66 in the queue. They just replied that they hope to deliver within the next 4-5 weeks.
Also went into Apple Store on Regents Street today. They had not heard of the Mavic and thought that they would not be stocking it.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I was told I'm 116 in the queue ( moved up quite a bit due to cancellations ).

They suggested mid to late December for my Mavic Combo delivery. That's in the next 2 - 4 weeks.

I don't think they or any other dealer knows what DJI are going to send next and when.

I'm just hoping its big numbers!

Well I'm keeping quiet, as I received something yesterday. It was my....

591cb121f39ba142ff676b3b3c290520.jpg

(Sorry, feeling guilty now...)[emoji24]

Reactions: Drono_photography
Received my mavic drone today from Best Buy via fed ex and they left it on my porch all day, I guess they do not require a signature if you order from Best Buy. I ordered oct 1, they charged my card on nov 25 and received it on the 29th.

Received my mavic drone today from Best Buy via fed ex and they left it on my porch all day, I guess they do not require a signature if you order from Best Buy. I ordered oct 1, they charged my card on nov 25 and received it on the 29th.

Guessing you didn't read the title of this thread..

Reactions: thefrisbee995
I was in Bluewater last night so popped into Apple on the off chance. The 'greeter' had a look on his phone and wasn't sure if they had any so wandered off to the stock room. As he walked back, box in hand, I got a little excited but he was very keen to tell me not to get excited, it was just the demo (hollow) one and he thought I'd like to take a closer look. Wow, it's very small!

I was in Bluewater last night so popped into Apple on the off chance. The 'greeter' had a look on his phone and wasn't sure if they had any so wandered off to the stock room. As he walked back, box in hand, I got a little excited but he was very keen to tell me not to get excited, it was just the demo (hollow) one and he thought I'd like to take a closer look. Wow, it's very small!

...and very light. Will hardly notice it in a backpack or satchel- even with remote, battery AND charger.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I have cancelled my order from amazon (25th October) and ordered a Phantom 4 Pro which is getting delivered tomorrow. I still have a mavic order with apple which is due in january (new years gift to myself). Good luck everyone, I hope you get good news before christmas.

Sent from my SM-G930F using MavicPilots mobile app

I have cancelled my order from amazon (25th October) and ordered a Phantom 4 Pro which is getting delivered tomorrow. I still have a mavic order with apple which is due in january (new years gift to myself). Good luck everyone, I hope you get good news before christmas.

who (and when) did you order the p4pro with?

I've just spoke to a large Uk company, and they have no information at all from DJI on when units will arrive.

He said they had a shipment of 10, then random shipments of 1 or 2. One day 4 came, but there has been no other sizeable deliveries.

Reactions: DirkGently
I ordered from a US company which i dont want to disclose. The sales person was nervous about selling to me in the UK and was concerned that i was a DJI representative. The salesperson said they have stock that is only for US customers at the moment however he was willing to ship me one and all taxes included.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen25