DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Got a text from from DHL with a delivery date, ordered my mavic only on October 22nd

Wow my flymore is the 22nd as well.

Sadly my mobile number has changed since ordering so I'm hoping get email and see on the site ?

Anything changed for yours online or did you get an email ?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

As far as I can tell from previous emails/calls with them they have had somewhere between 15 and 20 so far. 3 a couple of weeks ago and somewhere between 12 - 15 last week.

As an average over 3 weeks that's 5 a week. For me at best it means my Mavic will be here roughly April/May - but no guarantee!

I'd really hope they were going to say "Great news - we got 50 this week"

I'm number 351. So I'll have a really good retirement present to play with in Jan 2028.

Reactions: Wacker2611
Wow my flymore is the 22nd as well.

Sadly my mobile number has changed since ordering so I'm hoping get email and see on the site ?

Anything changed for yours online or did you get an email ?

DHL emailed and text me first and a couple of hours later DJI emailed to confirm too. By the time I checked online the shipping status had changed too

My CVP ordered Mavic Pro arrived today. It's my first real drone, and after taking it for a few flights, I'm incredibly impressed, and very glad that I ordered and waited for the drone. One thing I will say is the default camera settings are rather eye watering, the 4k + default sharpness definitely seems over processed, however I know this is simply seconding what other users have previously said. Keep waiting folks!

Reactions: west4428
I'll be going over to Scotland visiting my parents and will take my Mavic with me.
As I need one more battery I might as wel get it in the UK (if possible)

Anyone here who might know if they are available, and if so where?

Reactions: Rw21
I'll be going over to Scotland visiting my parents and will take my Mavic with me.

Check a few posts above there is s link and they have them in stock at the advertised price. Not a rip off one

Reactions: Guest

CVP has got almost 60 in stock. Be quick mind, yesterday it was over 170 in stock.

My error. I thought that the price quoted on CVP (£70.83) was inc VAT. It's not.
Price quoted on quadcopters is inc VAT.

As Heliguy seems to be getting only a few each week I've ordered through Jessops too (£100 more expensive now since the price increase), lets see who gets there first!

Hi all,

As a Doctor working in the NHS i have a Health Service Discount at Apple. Coupled with the fact that i am currently building a self build property meaning i'm VAT exempt for materials, and am using the drone as a tool for monitoring the build (at least that's what i'm telling the tax man!) i've managed to get a Mavic Pro, propellors and the intelligent battery for £820 all in. The cost with VAT is £984.

Admittedly i've only received the propellors as yet,and am likely to be waiting until March for the drone itself, but i thought it worth a mention that if any of you know a member of the health service with the Apple discount it really does make a difference.

Cheers.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 07.53.45.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 07.53.45.png
    72.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Reactions: Mahoosiv
Hi all,

As a Doctor working in the NHS i have a Health Service Discount at Apple. Coupled with the fact that i am currently building a self build property meaning i'm VAT exempt for materials, and am using the drone as a tool for monitoring the build (at least that's what i'm telling the tax man!) i've managed to get a Mavic Pro, propellors and the intelligent battery for £820 all in. The cost with VAT is £984.

Admittedly i've only received the propellors as yet,and am likely to be waiting until March for the drone itself, but i thought it worth a mention that if any of you know a member of the health service with the Apple discount it really does make a difference.

Cheers.

I always wondered why appointments are so short - you've got all that flying to fit in between patients!

Just kidding!

Now how can I claim I need a drone for my business...

Reactions: Pabby1980
As Heliguy seems to be getting only a few each week I've ordered through Jessops too (£100 more expensive now since the price increase), lets see who gets there first!

If only it was a few a week - this week its zero and who knows if next week will be any better.

Ordering from Jessops is probably a good move at the moment as they appear to be a preferred supplier.

But I don't think, other than eBay, there is any quick way of getting a Mavic from any supplier.

Last edited:
View attachment 2271
Glad to hear it, largely because I also have an order from Amazon and you're the first person I've seen mention that theirs is being processed. Granted, I only ordered mine 10 days ago, and I'm comfortable waiting until next year for it, but it's nice to see progress.

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_1924.PNG
    IMG_1924.PNG
    227 KB · Views: 45
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member