DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Ordered on Friday with Maplins and delivery due on Wednesday (into store) although clearly was lucky to grab one from that shipment (36 I believe after preorders)

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I've now ordered with Maplins also. As soon as I rang and said 'I'm calling about ordering a drone', she said Combo or Normal, lol

I have had mine dispatched by Amazon using Royal Mail Special Delivery. I'm dreading to see what turns up. What carrier did Amazon use to send yours?

Donald
Sorry to tell you Donald my P3s came via Royal Mail Special Delivery. If you see a box same size as the one I posted on Saturday arriving with your postie - prepare for disappointment. If you do get a Mavic please let us know.

<Dashes to ring Maplin's sale line>

OK so Ive now just ordered a Mavic only from Maplins too. Im pre-order number 23. £1099

She told me that it is most unlikely to be with me prior to Christmas, but her system is showing that stock could be available between Christmas and New Year, but that in her experience that is likely to mean an actual delivery in the first week of January.

Either way Im expecting in to beat Drones Direct!

Im getting mine delivered to my local branch as I really do NOT want a courier finding me not at home and so taking it back!!!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: Watty
How are you ordering with maplins? It isn't on their website!

Edit - just seen the previous page where this was also asked.

Sorry to tell you Donald my P3s came via Royal Mail Special Delivery. If you see a box same size as the one I posted on Saturday arriving with your postie - prepare for disappointment. If you do get a Mavic please let us know.
I fully expect the worst. I have spoken to Amazon CS including 2 supervisors who both confirmed that unless I get the correct product, I'm screwed like everyone else. One promised to document this in an email to me but as you can guess nothing has turned up. I do have an order with Apple for a fly less for delivery 29/12-15/1 but don't see many being delivered in UK by Apple. I'll let you know.

I fully expect the worst. I have spoken to Amazon CS including 2 supervisors who both confirmed that unless I get the correct product, I'm screwed like everyone else. One promised to document this in an email to me but as you can guess nothing has turned up. I do have an order with Apple for a fly less for delivery 29/12-15/1 but don't see many being delivered in UK by Apple. I'll let you know.

When I spoke to them yesterday afternoon, it took until 11pm when I received the email. So I now have it in black and white that when, if ever, they get it back in stock, I get it at the £1249.

Correction...I'm Number 21 in the back order queue, according to my confirmation email just received.

I got a confirmation email but it didn't tell me the position in the queue :(

It just says:

The following goods ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK and have been placed on
back order. They will be despatched as soon as possible:

Part Description Qty.
===================================
N88EM DJI Mavic Pro Combo 1

I got a confirmation email but it didn't tell me the position in the queue :(

I can confirm you order is successfully placed and you are currently number 21 in the back order queue.

Your order reference number is L 752229.

I hope this information helps and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards
Natasha
Maplin Customer Service

Reactions: Balders
Morning everybody! I'm new on here and also ordered from Maplin yesterday (fly more combo) and was told they should have a delivery in around Boxing day. I haven't received any conformation email yet though so think i will be back on the phone to them today!

I can confirm you order is successfully placed and you are currently number 21 in the back order queue.

Cheers - Looks like you got an extra mail from Natasha. I guess I'm number 20 or so. Here's to getting our Mavics soon

Cheers - Looks like you got an extra mail from Natasha. I guess I'm number 20 or so. Here's to getting our Mavics soon

Maplins is definitely the place to order from - I'm 148 in the queue with HeliGuy with an order that was placed on the 7th October!

Good luck - you may just get a Mavic in time for this Christmas. HeliGuy says they will definitely have them in stock by next Christmas, or possibly the one after they can't be too sure at this stage - could be 2020 but they don't want to commit at this point.

I'm now in the Maplins queue for the Fly Less option (N87EM), although I'm still waiting on my email to arrive.

maplins have plenty just ordered for delivery tomorrow also waiting on heliguy at 160 in queue ordered oct 7th not cancelling till its in my hand

Need help? Contact Us or 0333 400 9500
Update or view your details at My Account

Hi,

You previously requested an email alert for when the item listed below was back in stock.This item is now available on the Maplin website, you can click the link below to view product.

DJI Mavic Pro 4K Quadcopter Drone

If we can help you with any enquiry, please use our Contact Us page, or contact our customer care team directly via phone 0333 400 9500 or email us at [email protected].

Kind Regards

maplins have plenty just ordered for delivery tomorrow also waiting on heliguy at 160 in queue ordered oct 7th not cancelling till its in my hand

Need help? Contact Us or 0333 400 9500
Update or view your details at
My Account

Hi,

You previously requested an email alert for when the item listed below was back in stock.This item is now available on the Maplin website, you can click the link below to view product.

DJI Mavic Pro 4K Quadcopter Drone

If we can help you with any enquiry, please use our Contact Us page, or contact our customer care team directly via phone 0333 400 9500 or email us at [email protected].

Kind Regards

I got that email - but the links come back as invalid product!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BluMav