DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

da3695d75a405db1f4763469e5389c7b.jpg

Thank you Maplin and whoever it was informing us of the stock at Maplin [emoji106][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hahaha, phew! :D:p Mine should be available to pick up from Maplin any minute now! :DThumbswayup

24hrs before I fly to the US, cutting it close :D. Actually a bit nervous, not even sure I'll be able to fly it before I travel with it :confused:
Course you will! As long as you don't fly it in the airport lol!

Hahaha, phew! :D:p Mine should be available to pick up from Maplin any minute now! :DThumbswayup

24hrs before I fly to the US, cutting it close :D. Actually a bit nervous, not even sure I'll be able to fly it before I travel with it :confused:

Cutting it fine there like!! You'll enjoy it I'm sure!!!

Spoke to them on the phone this morning and apparently they're out of stock on both until 28th December. Ordered a Fly More anyway. Ordered Fly Less from Amazon on 27th October... will see which arrives first and cancel the other.

No payments taken yet or emails.

I'm sure you'll have fun over there flying it. Make the most of it won't you because the way things are going over here the general public will be banned from flying drones by the time you get back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wacker2611
I'm sure you'll have fun over there flying it. Make the most of it won't you because the way things are going over here the general public will be banned from flying drones by the time you get back.

Mine is due today! We've all been quite lucky - the miracle of Christmas!

I agree about the drone control - I saw this on the BBC:

Safety test proposal for drone users - BBC News

Its changed - earlier this morning it mentioned the 3500m high drone coming within 20m of a plane - that's gone from the report but it does say lots of pilots are spotting near misses with drones!

Who are these people flying their drones miles above the earth and within a few metres of planes!

Anyway good to enjoy our hobby before its killed off.

Reactions: NickRno77
its been nearly 3 months of waiting but finally after ordering with 8 different suppliers all of which have been cancelled maplins come through with the goods
good luck to the rest of you still in search of the bird im off now to the inspire forums and wait 3 months for my other bird to arrive

Date Time Status
21/12/2016 09:31 Due to be delivered today
21/12/2016 04:46 Order placed
21/12/2016 04:08 At the customers local depot
21/12/2016 04:07 At the customers local depot
20/12/2016 23:40 At the national sorting hub
20/12/2016 23:39 Missing Pre-Advice
20/12/2016 23:39 At the national sorting hub

Its changed - earlier this morning it mentioned the 3500m high drone coming within 20m of a plane - that's gone from the report but it does say lots of pilots are spotting near misses with drones!

Who are these people flying their drones miles above the earth and within a few metres of planes!

I was listening to Radio 5 about 6am this morning , they interviewed a UK Drone manufacturer, he was negative about us guys. I wonder why £££$$$€€€€

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1598073810209991&id=196330280384358

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Saw that too, must be a military drone

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. Just my luck the Hermes guy is running late!!! He usually delivers things to my house at the crack of dawn!!

Waiting a month and half with Jessops and no email about status, ordered from Maplins yesterday and received the delivered email just now, only 7 hours left in work to go

Currently awaiting a lil bit of Maplin's magic to arrive after a 3 month wait with Heliguy and still no clue of when.

Just ordered 4 batteries from wheelspin models who had 40 in stock for anyone looking for extra juice.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13