DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Too right they should be doing it under warranty - it was wonky out of the box right? Anyway, pleased it's getting sorted after all that wait. I also found them to be brilliant, just over a week turnaround time and mines now perfect, fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Just phoned Maplin. Was originally told I was 14th in the flymore queue back in December 19th but now for some reason they can't tell me what position I'm in. They say they're getting 400 combos on Friday to fill their 103 back orders although I take that with a huge pinch of salt.

Just phoned Maplin. Was originally told I was 14th in the flymore queue back in December 19th but now for some reason they can't tell me what position I'm in. They say they're getting 400 combos on Friday to fill their 103 back orders although I take that with a huge pinch of salt.

Funny, I called them yesterday as well. Last week I was 25th in the queue, but was told yesterday that I was 30th. Although she wasn't sure how many they were getting and when... I was in store on Friday and the really helpful chap told me that they were expecting about 40 Fly More Combos in today....

I've heard the '400' Fly More and '800' Fly Less a couple of times from them, so hopefully there is some truth in that....

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I have to say DJI have been pretty good - just got a quote for my gimbal repair of 220 euros - but they will be doing this free of charge under warranty. Free pick up and delivery via UPS.

I suspect its a whole new camera/gimbal.

I'll wait to see what they will be doing to mine. Apparently mine will be a replacement. See if they fix mine or not. I've taken photos of all the serial numbers so I can see if i get a new one. I've had dealing with DJI before, sent my P3S for stress cracks. Took a week and a half and I had a new P3S sent to me. So I'm pleased with support as of late

Just received from drones direct.
Good Morning

We feel it is important to keep you fully updated with the information we have
about the DJI Mavic Drone.

On the 3 November DJI announced they faced a number of issues and would not be able to meet the delivery dates for the customers.

They are working hard to meet the order demands.

Since then DJI have not made any further official updates but confirm the supply of Mavic Pro are very low.

Stock is coming through slowly and we operate on a strictly first come first served policy meaning your place in the queue is guaranteed and will not change while you wait.

We also recognise you may not want to wait and we can ask our sales team to call you to discuss an alternative model.

We will update you as soon as any information is received.

Kind Regards JIll

Sent from my Blade S6 using MavicPilots mobile app

For those who have ordered through very.co.uk at the original price, given that Maplin seem to have the most stock, is it beyond the realms of possibility that those that paid the increased price will get theirs first?

I bought the flymore and took 20% off for opening a new credit account.

I also paid it in full in early Dec, naively assuming this would help not having the order cancelled by Very.

Sent from my D6603 using MavicPilots mobile app

Ok what price is mavic on very.co.uk site . I hope all people that have ordered at maplins they do a 100% price match upto 30 days from delivery . So if you find it quoted from an online source and is in stock you can get maplins to price match .

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

Ok what price is mavic on very.co.uk site . I hope all people that have ordered at maplins they do a 100% price match upto 30 days from delivery . So if you find it quoted from an online source and is in stock you can get maplins to price match .

Very have pulled it.

Why would Maplin price match?

Sent from my D6603 using MavicPilots mobile app

Loads of firms price match, it's advertising like PC world for instance . I bought two cameras and at checkout told them it was cheaper in annother store they checked and price matched . Now visit maplins and they offer a price match guarantee , weather there is small print to get out of it I'm not sure

Loads of firms price match, it's advertising like PC world for instance . I bought two cameras and at checkout told them it was cheaper in annother store they checked and price matched . Now visit maplins and they offer a price match guarantee , weather there is small print to get out of it I'm not sure

Being pretty much the only retailer in the UK with stocks, there's no chance they would price match companies who can't get hold of stock. Also, there's nothing binding them to a price match, no retailers are obliged to sell anything to anyone at any price. When I worked in retail (largest musical instrument retailer in UK then largest mobile phone retailer in UK), we frequently had to remind customers of this. In the rare event of one of our items being priced cheaper than it should've been, contrary to Joe Bloggs' opinion we weren't obliged to sell it at that price. We would just refuse to sell, full stop.

Mavic now showing estimated delivery of 7-10 days through the DJI store....lets hope things are moving at last

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I have an order in with DJI (and Maplin....). I placed it on the 16th December and they've advised it should ship before the 20th Jan.

Unless the Maplin unit comes earlier...!

and in less than 48 hours, my drone was delivered and a new one is being sent out! How quick is that!!?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    8.9 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: tgden and simon_t
I imagine everyone else got this email:

Dear DJI Customer,

Thank you for your continued support of DJI - we admire your herculean patience in waiting for the DJI Mavic Pro. Most people would have given up by now but not you, our loyal customer.

We wanted to let you know that now’s the time to pick up that Mavic Pro you’ve had your eye on. This small yet powerful drone can go with you everywhere, turning the sky into your creative canvas and making every moment an aerial moment - as long as you don't have a gimbal fault - which we will of course fix ASAP.

Order today and your Mavic Pro will ship before January 18.

( Some minor editing by me....)

Looks like finally the days of the Mavic shortage and eBay super profits are coming to an end!

BTW HeliGuy are getting 2 in stock in the spring - could be 3....

Yep. Just debating if I should cancel my Maplin order and go straight to DJI - might be quicker... o_O

Yep. Just debating if I should cancel my Maplin order and go straight to DJI - might be quicker... o_O

DJI seem pretty confident on timings - compared with a month ago when it was ships sometime in the Spring!

Light, tunnel, end of comes to mind.

Reactions: Balders
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa