DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

And there's mine shipped!

Woohoo!

Ordered: 12th January
Shipped: 16th January

Definitely happy with cancelling my Maplin order. How quick will this package get here? Tomorrow?!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Mine was collected at 18.19 Hong Kong time and delivered 2 days later at 10.00 UK time.
So you should expect yours sometime on Wednesday.
At least by then the wind should have died down and it won't be raining.

David

Just called Heliguy for an update. My 28th Sept order puts me now at 5th in the queue, not far off 4 months waiting now! Fingers crossed!

I love the value amount on the front of the DR mavic shipment, mine said that it was a $30 camera lol! Obviosuly no one checking these at customs then

Gotta love Google! Searched for "Mavic Pro UK" within the last 24 hours and landed here in this thread. After reading about DigitalRev I went and checked it out. Currently have two pre-orders (Maplin and Heliguy) but couldn't resist ordered a Mavic from DR as they said shipping within 24 hours and delivery THIS WEEK!

Paid via PayPal and the order is now (~18 hours later) in "Processing Order". On their website is says that the payment is only being taken when the item is shipped. This morning I received a notification that I paid £999 to them but the order status is still being processed. I'm assuming that their order status is not indeed live and that the drone will be shipped some time today or tomorrow.

From Maplin and Heliguy I initially ordered the Fly More Combo, but after checking the prices for the battery hub, 2 batteries and the power bank converter (the only things I'm actually interested in) I ordered the standard Mavic. I will get propellers and batteries from Apple, the battery hub and extra propellers from DJI and will save around £100 in the process.

I do feel very sorry for Heliguy. Had a few conversations with him and he said that DJI screwed him good, which is true.

Will definitely cancel my Maplin order, not sure about Heliguy. Price was really good.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard