DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Has anyone who has a shipping notice from digital revs today been able to get a date from UPS for delivery. Mine just says it's not with them yet.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Gotta love Google! Searched for "Mavic Pro UK" within the last 24 hours and landed here in this thread. After reading about DigitalRev I went and checked it out. Currently have two pre-orders (Maplin and Heliguy) but couldn't resist ordered a Mavic from DR as they said shipping within 24 hours and delivery THIS WEEK!

Paid via PayPal and the order is now (~18 hours later) in "Processing Order". On their website is says that the payment is only being taken when the item is shipped. This morning I received a notification that I paid £999 to them but the order status is still being processed. I'm assuming that their order status is not indeed live and that the drone will be shipped some time today or tomorrow.

From Maplin and Heliguy I initially ordered the Fly More Combo, but after checking the prices for the battery hub, 2 batteries and the power bank converter (the only things I'm actually interested in) I ordered the standard Mavic. I will get propellers and batteries from Apple, the battery hub and extra propellers from DJI and will save around £100 in the process.

I do feel very sorry for Heliguy. Had a few conversations with him and he said that DJI screwed him good, which is true.

Will definitely cancel my Maplin order, not sure about Heliguy. Price was really good.

No point in keeping two orders. I ordered a battery from Apple. It was supposed to be ready to collect today but it's been moved to tomorrow. £84.95 which is on par or 5p cheaper than others plus it's in stock which is more important!

I might buy another battery eventually but I'm not interested in the rest of the items in the fly more bundle apart from props. The hub is a waste of money IMO. For that price I'd rather buy a second charger and have both my batteries charged in an hour instead of 2 hours.

Reactions: MavicAyr
The hub is a waste of money IMO. For that price I'd rather buy a second charger and have both my batteries charged in an hour instead of 2 hours.

Very good point! Wasn't aware that this is an option at all. Great tip!

Reactions: YoshiK1
Well that's a bummer. I hope it's just a glitch and it's actually on it's way! Can't see why I'd have a tracking number if it wasn't coming. This is all I get when i track it.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilotsView attachment 4303
Remember they are 8 hours ahead of us, so they will all be asleep now.
I ordered mine very early in the morning and it was collected at 18.16 local time, then 24 hours later at 18.39 local time it left the airport in Hong Kong.

David.

So impressed with Digital Rev, original estimate delivery 20th-23rd Jan, which I though was pretty good, is now delivery by end of day 18th Jan

Not until the end of next week so it's plenty of time to order if you haven't already.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Good to know, a lot of Chinese restaurants around here have closed from today for CNY.

Still waiting on my fly more order from DJI. Onto it's eighth day today!

No point in keeping two orders. I ordered a battery from Apple. It was supposed to be ready to collect today but it's been moved to tomorrow. £84.95 which is on par or 5p cheaper than others plus it's in stock which is more important!

I might buy another battery eventually but I'm not interested in the rest of the items in the fly more bundle apart from props. The hub is a waste of money IMO. For that price I'd rather buy a second charger and have both my batteries charged in an hour instead of 2 hours.

I've only seen the charger available without the AC adapter, presumably you can't use any old adapter?

Still waiting for DigitalRev to send out my Mavic ordered ~36 hours ago. I'm not in a rush, just want to report in! Order still says processing, and even though they said the payment will not be taken until shipment, they charged my PayPal 25 hours ago.

Still waiting for DigitalRev to send out my Mavic ordered ~36 hours ago. I'm not in a rush, just want to report in! Order still says processing, and even though they said the payment will not be taken until shipment, they charged my PayPal 25 hours ago.

They charged my PayPal as soon as I ordered aswell. Mine was shipped yesterday. I'm sure it will leave them soon enough. They have been pretty quick with most people's orders.

Same here...
DR website shows my delivery for to day till the 19th, but still processing!

Same here...
DR website shows my delivery for to day till the 19th, but still processing!

That's unfortunate. I asked them on Twitter what's up with they. Am a bit confused about them saying payment only when shipped but then charge my PayPal 12h after the order but long before it shipped.

Hoping that they'll send everything out some time tonight (as I assume they're sleeping now). How long does Express take, 2-3 days to the UK?

That's unfortunate. I asked them on Twitter what's up with they. Am a bit confused about them saying payment only when shipped but then charge my PayPal 12h after the order but long before it shipped.

Hoping that they'll send everything out some time tonight (as I assume they're sleeping now). How long does Express take, 2-3 days to the UK?

I ordered Friday lunch time, payment was taken at the same time, then it changed from processing yesterday to shipped and it left HK last night for delivery Wednesday. It's about 2 days for turn around

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom