DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Has anyone any concerns with the warranty from digitalrev?

Sent from my D6603 using MavicPilots mobile app

Not really, thought about it, but then thought do I really want to wait who knows how long to get one in the UK -already had no fewer than 5 different places take the order, then either cancel the order or change the delivery from "we have stock" to who knows when we're going to get any in-
Am just going to get the dji insurance for peace of mind if it's faulty or something happens to it

Not really, thought about it, but then thought do I really want to wait who knows how long to get one in the UK -already had no fewer than 5 different places take the order, then either cancel the order or change the delivery from "we have stock" to who knows when we're going to get any in-
Am just going to get the dji insurance for peace of mind if it's faulty or something happens to it

That's what I was hoping for. The only downside is that DJI specifically says that shipping costs are only covered in the plan if you send the unit in from the same region that you purchased it from. So I wonder if they would require us to send the unit back to Hong Kong, or if they would have us ship it to a European service center but carry the costs ourselves.

Still cheaper than a new Mavic though!

Reactions: mbuk
DJI Website says "shipped in 7-10 days" (UK) is this realistic or will i get an email after ordering saying something different?

DJI Website says "shipped in 7-10 days" (UK) is this realistic or will i get an email after ordering saying something different?
I'd rather order form UK stores mate...I thought about ordering from DJI directly, but after the stories I ordered locally thinking I can deal with 2 weeks wait and £20 cheaper. :)

Reactions: Chas
I'd rather order form UK stores mate...I thought about ordering from DJI directly, but after the stories I ordered locally thinking I can deal with 2 weeks wait and £20 cheaper. :)
I've already got a pre order with Heliguy but i'm about #275 in the queue and i've only moved about 40 places in 2 weeks. What are the stories you've heard about ordering direct?

Some of me mates have placed orders with DJI and the delivery is actually nowhere near the advertised 7-10 days. One of the guys went on the chat and he was told that it will take at least 3 weeks. :(
Not to mention the already placed orders in September, October that still don't have an estimate on delivery...

I've already got a pre order with Heliguy but i'm about #275 in the queue and i've only moved about 40 places in 2 weeks. What are the stories you've heard about ordering direct?

I've got a Heliguy order in too and talked to the guy who runs it (Scott) a bit here and then. He is really frustrated with DJI (fair enough!).

Heliguy said:
I have received 55 Mavics to date, they have had hundreds of thousands of dollars from me (in full) for 17 weeks, I have 353 in the queue outstanding. 35 delivery the last 3 weeks and 20 the 14 weeks before that.

He said to me that I (ordered late October) is expected a delivery by end of February if the current pace of deliveries continues.

So all in all, DJI is pretty much screwing their dealers.

Maplin also confirmed that the delivery they expected for today (almost 1000 Mavics in total!) did not make it. They now expect it by the end of the month.

Maplin said:
Unfortunately we did not receive a delivery from our supplier, we should hopefully be receiving stock at the end of this Month.

I've got a Heliguy order in too and talked to the guy who runs it (Scott) a bit here and then. He is really frustrated with DJI (fair enough!).

He said to me that I (ordered late October) is expected a delivery by end of February if the current pace of deliveries continues.

So all in all, DJI is pretty much screwing their dealers.

Maplin also confirmed that the delivery they expected for today (almost 1000 Mavics in total!) did not make it. They now expect it by the end of the month.
Yes i've spoken to him too. They have taken the dealers money and given them the big middle finger! I'm probably going to place an order direct through DJI tonight and see what happens. It sounds like Heliguy just want this whole Mavic thing over and done with, they said anyone is entitled to a full refund on their deposit should they find one elsewhere

I'll give Heliguy the chance to deliver the drone until end of February. If they deliver, I'll keep the Fly More package which was quite cheap when I purchased it and will sell the unopened Mavic on Ebay at face value. Would be cheaper then buying everything on its own. I just want the Mavic before I fly on vacation (end of Feb), that's it!

This is what they told me last week that it would be in at the end of the month and what caused me to ditch them and order with DigitalRev. Just seeing your post today confirms that I made the right choice!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Are DigitalRev legit?

Course they are. Many people have ordered from there including myself. I ordered from them a few years back too and was good. All reviews on Google are good too. They're also active on photography forums like Talk Photography.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique