DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic dilemma: What would you do?

All you people are too nice. In the closet for a month to make sure no charge shows up then to eBay it goes.

If it's your neighbors and got sent to the wrong address then by all means give it back to him but if a company makes an accounting error in your favor then I say you're good to go.

It's called human decency. So you would just keep ordering, cancelling and then keep selling the stolen mavics as a side business? And you would be fine with this? And if you were the victim of a scam you would be fine with it since ripping off companies/people is acceptable?

Reactions: Nathan Hoover
A few years ago I ordered a laptop online. When the box arrived there was not one, but three laptops in the box.

There was no dilemma. The other two were not mine as I did not pay for them.

I immediately called customer service and told them what happened. She put me on hold and talked to her supervisor and then came back on the phone and told me to enjoy the laptops. Now they were mine.

This is not a difficult question. Contact the appropriate people that own the Mavic and find out if they want it back or want you to keep it.

You are wrestling with your conscience. There is really no dilemma.

It's a Christmas Miracle! But if Santa calls asking for it back I guess you will have to make your decision then. If you decide to donate it to the poor (or sell it to me for half price) that's also acceptable. :)

I would return immediately and not let greed work it's way inside your mind . The only thing is you . If some one else gains fear enough just think about you . If it was me every time I'd fly it I would feel bad . Just think if it was your loss you would be sad . Do the right thing

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J