DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic disconnected, no RTH & is lost

No one knows why your Mavic disconected nor what state it was in after it did .... it could have dropped into ATTI mode after the disconection which might explain why it did not RTH .... The point I'm trying to make here is once it disconnected it Would have been influenced by the wind. What was the wind speed and direction at the hight you were flying at on this day ??

And if you are flying above your set RTH hight the Mavic would not descend to the RTH hight at all it would stay at it's current hight and fly home in normal circumstances.
Why would the wind have more influence after a disconnect ?

Wind would only have more influence if the aircraft dropped into Atti Mode due to poor GPS health. Otherwise the Mavic would stay in P-GPS mode (positioning) and should still be able to enter RTH or be controllable by the RC.

I suggest posting the mobile device txt and DAT flight logs. The aircraft DAT file would be even more useful but, if the aircraft won't power up, will be difficult to get.

Aircraft V3 DAT file: How to retrieve a V3 .DAT File from the AC

TXT log: DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help

Mobile device DAT file: How to retrieve a V3.DAT from the tablet
I suggest posting the mobile device txt and DAT flight logs. The aircraft DAT file would be even more useful but, if the aircraft won't power up, will be difficult to get.

Aircraft V3 DAT file: How to retrieve a V3 .DAT File from the AC

TXT log: DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help

Mobile device DAT file: How to retrieve a V3.DAT from the tablet

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE
I HAVE ATTACHED THE DAT FILE AS YOU HAVE SUGGESTED.

I cannot post the file. I get an error message that it is to large. Sorry.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King