DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic DJI Go 4 APP question

wkang87

Reactions
Hey guys my phone has a small internal storage. Whenever updating to the newest firmware it keeps storing it's data to the app itself. Sometimes it reaches to about 700mbs. The other day I cleared the cache on the phone and it cleared it down to about 200mbs. I launched the app and said something like the firmware in the log is mismatching with the drone or controller, something like that. It started downloading a bunch of stuff and now I'm back to about 500mbs.

Is there a way to have this updates saved elsewhere? like in my phone's micro sd or somewhere different.

Thanks a bunch guys!

Best,

Hey guys my phone has a small internal storage. Whenever updating to the newest firmware it keeps storing it's data to the app itself. Sometimes it reaches to about 700mbs. The other day I cleared the cache on the phone and it cleared it down to about 200mbs. I launched the app and said something like the firmware in the log is mismatching with the drone or controller, something like that. It started downloading a bunch of stuff and now I'm back to about 500mbs.

Is there a way to have this updates saved elsewhere? like in my phone's micro sd or somewhere different.

Thanks a bunch guys!

Best,

You can update via Assistant 2 on a computer. It really shouldn’t be saving the firmware after you upgrade though. Those are temporary files. One you upgrade just clear cache and you’ll be fine

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Black Wolf