DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic DJI Go 4 APP question

wkang87

Reactions
Hey guys my phone has a small internal storage. Whenever updating to the newest firmware it keeps storing it's data to the app itself. Sometimes it reaches to about 700mbs. The other day I cleared the cache on the phone and it cleared it down to about 200mbs. I launched the app and said something like the firmware in the log is mismatching with the drone or controller, something like that. It started downloading a bunch of stuff and now I'm back to about 500mbs.

Is there a way to have this updates saved elsewhere? like in my phone's micro sd or somewhere different.

Thanks a bunch guys!

Best,

Hey guys my phone has a small internal storage. Whenever updating to the newest firmware it keeps storing it's data to the app itself. Sometimes it reaches to about 700mbs. The other day I cleared the cache on the phone and it cleared it down to about 200mbs. I launched the app and said something like the firmware in the log is mismatching with the drone or controller, something like that. It started downloading a bunch of stuff and now I'm back to about 500mbs.

Is there a way to have this updates saved elsewhere? like in my phone's micro sd or somewhere different.

Thanks a bunch guys!

Best,

You can update via Assistant 2 on a computer. It really shouldn’t be saving the firmware after you upgrade though. Those are temporary files. One you upgrade just clear cache and you’ll be fine

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe