DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Enterprise Flight Logs

keirvt

Reactions
Mavic Enterprise has a controller, (Very Nice on the whole. Although browser keeps crashing). Nearly all posting refer to using a phone as a controller. I have found a page on the DJI controller listing the flight logs but there is no way to read them. I need logs to identify place,time and height of an aerial site on a recorded video and I need those logs on a computer (Linux please)
I can connect the controller to a computer but while there are Android logs in text I can't find any flight logs that are readable as text.
There are some files that may be the flight logs but they are in some binary form.
I have tried removing the SD card and reading it on a computer but there is no sign of flight logs.

Please, how can I get access to these files in a readable form.

Mavic Enterprise has a controller, (Very Nice on the whole. Although browser keeps crashing). Nearly all posting refer to using a phone as a controller. I have found a page on the DJI controller listing the flight logs but there is no way to read them. I need logs to identify place,time and height of an aerial site on a recorded video and I need those logs on a computer (Linux please)
I can connect the controller to a computer but while there are Android logs in text I can't find any flight logs that are readable as text.
There are some files that may be the flight logs but they are in some binary form.
I have tried removing the SD card and reading it on a computer but there is no sign of flight logs.

Take a look at this thread for a detailed discussion of the available flight logs and how to read them:

Mavic Flight Log Retrieval and Analysis Guide | DJI Mavic Drone Forum (mavicpilots.com)

For everyday use, maintenance & complying with the regulations, maintenance alerts, etc most people have an Airdata Account. Tracks yr usage, gives you all the data u need to ensure everything is operating properly. Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones

To elaborate on the files available from the Smart Controller, they will either be in the internal memory or on the SC microSD card, depending on what you have set. The SC creates both txt flight logs and DAT files, in the following locations:

TXT logs: /DJI/com.dji.industry.pilot/FlightRecord/
DAT files: /DJI/com.dji.industry.pilot/MCDatFlightRecords/

The TXT logs are readable by any of the usual methods, and the DAT files can be decoded using DatCon or, in a more limited way, by AirData.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69