DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic flashing yellow 3 flashes in flight. Help!

Picking this back up, while I don't know exactly the problem, I fly around lots of buildings and am constantly getting interference warnings. I'm confident it has to do with a weak signal from drone to remote.

I have never seen that pattern on my Mavic, but I think it means the GPS signal is weak. If you upload your TXT flight log here, you can at least confirm whether or not that's the case.

I too am getting 3 blinking yellow lights but only after take off. Prior everything is green across the board, 12+ satellites, RTH was accurate and flight seemed normal. The only thing abnormal was the blinking yellow. I was flying around dusk with a full battery. It did the same behavior across 3 different batteries. Was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this.

Phantom Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

To me it was the same thing (repetitive cycle of 3 flashing yellow lights with pause only after having taken off and flown a few feet).
I solved it by recalibrating IMU and compass again. Then re-linking the remote control to the mavic. Restart everything and those 3 lights disappeared. .. try to do what I did and please let others know if they solved the issue ... It worked for me! ... helping us together we could establish a workarround tip of this undocumented warning.

My Mavic does the same thing. It will do the 3 yellow flashing and then go back to green sometimes and back to yellow flashing.

I think it's just loosing controller signal briefly as I fly in a dense neighborhood.

My Mavic does the same thing. It will do the 3 yellow flashing and then go back to green sometimes and back to yellow flashing.

I think it's just loosing controller signal briefly as I fly in a dense neighborhood.
Try recalibrating IMU, compass and re link your RC.
Let me know if 3 yellow flashing lights persist after that.

Try recalibrating IMU, compass and re link your RC.
Let me know if 3 yellow flashing lights persist after that.
My mavic started the same thing yesterday. I took it for a flight yesterday morning it was fine but the second flight of the day was different.
Everything is green and good to go before takeoff, but after takeoff (hovering 4ft) the lights start flashing yellow 3times and repeat. It's a slow steady flash... flash... flash... pause and repeat. Stability is completely lost, and all signs look good on the RC, no warnings.
I've recalibrated IMU, compass and re linked the RC, still yellow after takeoff. I have also updated all firmware, deleted and reinstalled DJI go 4 app.
DJI support is closed until tomorrow, any other suggestions?

I too am getting 3 blinking yellow lights but only after take off. Prior everything is green across the board, 12+ satellites, RTH was accurate and flight seemed normal. The only thing abnormal was the blinking yellow. I was flying around dusk with a full battery. It did the same behavior across 3 different batteries. Was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this.

Phantom Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com
I'm having the same issues, but my mavic loses stability. All is green and good to go prior to takeoff. After takeoff while hovering lights turn yellow. Stability is lost too. My mavic will almost flip upside down if I push hard to increase altitude.

I'm having the same issues, but my mavic loses stability. All is green and good to go prior to takeoff. After takeoff while hovering lights turn yellow. Stability is lost too. My mavic will almost flip upside down if I push hard to increase altitude.
Were you flying around dusk perhaps? Mine ended up being low light which caused the downward sensors to not be accurate.

Were you flying around dusk perhaps? Mine ended up being low light which caused the downward sensors to not be accurate.
No. 1pm. I was flying on a new location, and thought there could be an interference. However when I got home I took the Mavic for a flight my yard (where I have flown many times) and the problem persisted.

See about page 12 of the manual - chart of flashing sequences:
- Fast flashing Yellow = Remote Controller Signal Lost
Check if antenna unfolded and Perpendicular to Mavic.

See about page 12 of the manual - chart of flashing sequences:
- Fast flashing Yellow = Remote Controller Signal Lost
Check if antenna unfolded and Perpendicular to Mavic.
You can see the antenna in the second video. Never had a problem with that before. This was around flight #80

The flashing lights status indicator is such a relic. The information / error codes should be available on your smart app. Are you certain there are no error messages there? Did you specifically look at sensors?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spitspin