DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic flashing yellow 3 flashes in flight. Help!

Update. I have added a different account to DJI, thereby bypassing my original account. When flying two different ac’s, no more flashing yellow light. I am now thinking this was tied to a no fly zone issue I had back in July of 2017 that I had to get help from DJI to resolve. There was a forest fire in my area at that time and a tfr was initiated for that incident. Once the fire effort was over, the restriction would have been canceled. For me, it was not, and I had to ask for help from DJI. They did get the issue resolved in just a few days. There must have been something tied to my account in this mix that remained in the system. Again, the only thing I’ve changed is an account name. Not sure if this would apply to anyone else, but if you’ve had a nfz issue, it may be worth a try.
No, the flashing yellow is not from a NFZ. it's an IMU issue.

I disagree. I tried your vibration solution (five different sets of props) with no effect. I have not done any imu work on either of the ac’s that were just checked.

I disagree. I tried your vibration solution (five different sets of props) with no effect. I have not done any imu work on either of the ac’s that were just checked.
Okay.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honzax