DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic for the camera

Tony Weller

Reactions
New member from the UK hello

Being a keen manual photographer and recently magic-lantern user for raw video editing using Resolve. I was so impressed with mavic 2 I just had to get one. I look at it more as a film platform than a drone as I have a few to just buzz about with. Best yet was phantom vision but this a whole new level. I am bemused with dji replacement insurance and the video I have to send them so I'm looking for insurance for my craft in the UK.

thank you.

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

The camera is a lot of fun in full manual mode. I just got my m2 pro and don't regret a cent of the purchase. I look forward to seeing your results.

New member from the UK hello

Being a keen manual photographer and recently magic-lantern user for raw video editing using Resolve. I was so impressed with mavic 2 I just had to get one. I look at it more as a film platform than a drone as I have a few to just buzz about with. Best yet was phantom vision but this a whole new level. I am bemused with dji replacement insurance and the video I have to send them so I'm looking for insurance for my craft in the UK.

thank you.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kkff