DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic lens filters SunnyLife any good ?

Not heard anything about he sunny life ones but the old saying goes 'you get what you pay for' ;)

I'm holding out for the polar pro cinema series myself, just waiting for a good deal on them.

Not heard anything about he sunny life ones but the old saying goes 'you get what you pay for' ;)

I'm holding out for the polar pro cinema series myself, just waiting for a good deal on them.

? It's not like such a high quality, high demand product is going to get a price cut anytime soon.

Agree with wez130, you definitely get what you paid for. You have a high end drone, why risk optical quality with a bargain brand filter?
Live a little and go for the PolarPro.

Try these....

Great write ups on the internet...

9b75764aceeb164e5eb4ba41882bb005.jpg

Reactions: HUP55
I have the OPs filters; the only one I tested was the CPL and the pictures and videos came out great. They seem well built and fit perfectly.

Reactions: HUP55
You get what you paid for [emoji849]

Zackly! I bought some off eBay and they would cause gimbal errors on boot up. There was a spot where the camera would scrape against the gimbal arm while going thru it's initial start up. If I wanted to use these filters I would have to wait for the MP to boot up before I put the filter on.

A royal PITA, if u ask me. I ended up buying the Polar Pro vivid collection.

Am happy with them.

Reactions: Jamison74
Zackly! I bought some off eBay and they would cause gimbal errors on boot up. There was a spot where the camera would scrape against the gimbal arm while going thru it's initial start up. If I wanted to use these filters I would have to wait for the MP to boot up before I put the filter on.

A royal PITA, if u ask me. I ended up buying the Polar Pro vivid collection.

Am happy with them.
Reminds me of my dads old saying when it came to quality.
As a kid I would go tool shopping with him. I would always point out what I thought were a good because they were a "bargain set" that were ridiculously cheap thinking I was helping.
"Son, I can't afford to buy the cheap set"
He then explained that even if they are half as much as the good ones. He would end up buying 3 sets of the el'cheapo ones in the lifetime of the good set.

Reactions: dex_ and frankiez
I have a 5-filter set from Amazon. They work fine. It made test pictures with all of them. The truth is, I cannot say there is a significant noticeable difference that justify the cost and hassle of the filters.

Theres a review on youtune by dronevalley and seems to think these are pretty good! Ordered mine and waiting for them...

I have these exact same filters, I bought them after watching the review on drone valley. Doesn't interfere at all with the gimbal. Also price was great. I paid $35 Canadian on Amazon.

Reactions: Rbruz and Snickell
Theres a review on youtune by dronevalley and seems to think these are pretty good! Ordered mine and waiting for them...

Watched the DroneValley video review as well. I trust Ricks' opinion. I ordered a set from him, waiting for them to arrive.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98