DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Lens Hoods V2

Are you going to be producing these for profit or will you be sharing the STL for people to print their own. I'd be very interested in printing one once I've resolved my printers under-extrusion issues.

Are you going to be producing these for profit or will you be sharing the STL for people to print their own. I'd be very interested in printing one once I've resolved my printers under-extrusion issues.
fstop labs are a business so you've no chance mate. I was daft enough to buy the v1 at silly cost which ended up being useless due to it constantly appearing in the video. Rest assured though these will be on ebay or amazon not to long off at much reduced price.

cone-of-shame-alternatives.jpg

fstop labs are a business so you've no chance mate. I was daft enough to buy the v1 at silly cost which ended up being useless due to it constantly appearing in the video. Rest assured though these will be on ebay or amazon not to long off at much reduced price.

Fair enough. Looks like quite a nice design. If I can buy one from them for a reasonable price with shipping to Australia I will It's always the shipping that's the issue).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000