Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Mavic Lens Hoods V2

Donunder

Reaction score
Are you going to be producing these for profit or will you be sharing the STL for people to print their own. I'd be very interested in printing one once I've resolved my printers under-extrusion issues.

MavicPro2

Reaction score
Are you going to be producing these for profit or will you be sharing the STL for people to print their own. I'd be very interested in printing one once I've resolved my printers under-extrusion issues.
fstop labs are a business so you've no chance mate. I was daft enough to buy the v1 at silly cost which ended up being useless due to it constantly appearing in the video. Rest assured though these will be on ebay or amazon not to long off at much reduced price.

Donunder

Reaction score
fstop labs are a business so you've no chance mate. I was daft enough to buy the v1 at silly cost which ended up being useless due to it constantly appearing in the video. Rest assured though these will be on ebay or amazon not to long off at much reduced price.
Fair enough. Looks like quite a nice design. If I can buy one from them for a reasonable price with shipping to Australia I will It's always the shipping that's the issue).

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mavicpilotsnumpty