DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini 1 with Mini2 specs

Molto33

Reactions
Hi there !
Soooo... After asking about a djifly mod app, I'm wondering about the "new" specs of the Mini2...
And especially about the possibility to push those specs to a Mini1 like the Spark, years ago with DjigoMod2.

I'm also waiting for an autopsy of the Mini2, to see if something change in it, or if it's only a firmware update of the same drone...

Do you think of the possibility to put 4k and photo mode in the Mini1 is possible ?
In fact... 4k doesn't interested me, but the photo modes are part of my drone life.
Maybe raw files too, to get much possibilities to work with it.
It seems to be the same captor, such is already the same as the Mavic Air 1.
I'd love a great Active Track from the Mavic Air2, and I'm waiting for the SDK of it, like everyone I hope ^^'

The community adds so much for the Spark, years ago, so, my hopes are pretty high ^^'

Sorry for my horrible English, I'm a french pilot ^^

from my limited understanding, he sdk was already published for the mm1. if that's the case, I'm sure some smart people would have already figured out how to shoot raw on the mm1.

from my limited understanding, he sdk was already published for the mm1. if that's the case, I'm sure some smart people would have already figured out how to shoot raw on the mm1.
Yeah, the SDK was published many months ago, but nothing really interesting was developped.
Some waypoints missions are unlocked, and a very variable follow me ;)
Litchi is the only advanced app for now.
For my knowledge, no raw, and no panophoto till today.
If someone figured how to shoot Raw or 4k with the Mini1, please, let me know ;)

I don't see how even with SDK. At the very least that would require firmware to interface with the hardware to get the 4K or raw data. It's possible the hardware doesn't even provide raw output.

I don't see how even with SDK. At the very least that would require firmware to interface with the hardware to get the 4K or raw data. It's possible the hardware doesn't even provide raw output.
As I said, i'm waiting for helicomicro autopsy of the MM2 to compare it with the MM...
The captor is the same as the Mavic Air1, but maybe the problem is inside the motherboard...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet