DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini 2, only 1 cord?

WillyRednck

Reactions
I received my Mini2 on Monday. It is awesome. Just one thing that bugs me about it, the charging. It only came with one cable and no wall block. So I had to steal a wall block from a different device, and then choose what I charge first. The remote or the drone. Yesterday my 2 extra batteries came in. I didn't get in any fly time because I have to use the drone as a charger until my charger comes in. I just wish they would have threw in another cord, a wall block and a actual proper charger. I mean for over $500 I expected to get something I can charge in less than 8 hours. My Holystone HS165 drones at least came with a charger for the drone and one for the remote, and when you buy extra batteries for them they come with a charger.

I agree, the fly more kit is worth it.

For the $150 price difference you get the 3 batteries vs 1 (about $110 right there)
Charger (that you can use as a battery pack)

Wall Block for charging, extra blades, screws, and a case to house it all it.

Though I'll admit I haven't used the Wall block yet, I've got a 4 port USB Charging hub on my desk I use for just about everything.

The fly more wasn't available when I ordered my Mini2. So I ordered the 2 way charger, and received it yesterday. Guess what? No cords whatsoever, or a wall block. I'm very disappointed in DJI, didn't think they'd be so cheap with cords and small stuff. I mean the drone was just under $600 and the charger was $53, for that type of money the should have included a wall block and another cord.

The fly more wasn't available when I ordered my Mini2. So I ordered the 2 way charger, and received it yesterday. Guess what? No cords whatsoever, or a wall block. I'm very disappointed in DJI, didn't think they'd be so cheap with cords and small stuff. I mean the drone was just under $600 and the charger was $53, for that type of money the should have included a wall block and another cord.
Where did you order from that didn't have the fly more package available?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LMcVetty