DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini - Am I missing something or are the jpegs out of this really good?

Bussty

Reactions
Site
andrewbusst.wixsite.com
29A3EDA62E2CB37D7390E402CC41D41C.JPG

I have been searching for examples of stills out of the Mavic Mini and came across this from Toms Tech. I remember when I first saw jpegs out of Mavic 2 Pro I was a little underwhelmed but this jpeg which I'm assuming is straight out of the camera is pretty good! For a drone of this size and for the cost I could easily live with this for those times I want to capture a unique image from an aerial perspective.

Has anybody else found or taken stills using the Mini? I would love to see them. Also the Mavic Pro had edge softness issues (probably due to the demands of crisp coverage across a large sensor) but this image from a Mini is almost edge to edge sharp. I'm very impressed!

Cheers

Andrew

View attachment 85217

I have been searching for examples of stills out of the Mavic Mini and came across this from Toms Tech. I remember when I first saw jpegs out of Mavic 2 Pro I was a little underwhelmed but this jpeg which I'm assuming is straight out of the camera is pretty good! For a drone of this size and for the cost I could easily live with this for those times I want to capture a unique image from an aerial perspective.

Has anybody else found or taken stills using the Mini? I would love to see them. Also the Mavic Pro had edge softness issues (probably due to the demands of crisp coverage across a large sensor) but this image from a Mini is almost edge to edge sharp. I'm very impressed!

Cheers

Andrew

The Picture is nice and looks really strong with details on my 38 Wide Screen, however there is 1 missing Pixel in the Picture ,

Missing Pixel.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly you Mavic in the Rain !
Coal

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidwujr