DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Battery flight time (Not 30 Min)!

It looks like DJI intentionally advertised "up to 30 min" flight time to increase sales volumes.
Why just not declare their 'ideal conditions' in the Mini's manual to get users the reference to reproduce the same.

So the only pilots who reported 30min flight time are the ones who recelled stock batteries to bigger capacity high rate18650 cells.

It looks like DJI intentionally advertised "up to 30 min" flight time to increase sales volumes.
Why just not declare their 'ideal conditions' in the Mini's manual to get users the reference to reproduce the same.

So the only pilots who reported 30min flight time are the ones who recelled stock batteries to bigger capacity high rate18650 cells.
They do declare their ideal conditions in the manual, pg 41. Acknowledged they don't detail air pressure, temperature, humidity, gravity:
"...measured while flying at 14kph in windless conditions"

To expect to regularly get 30mins flight time is a bit naive, especially when it is advertised as "up to 30 min". I've not achieved 30min, and don't expect to, as I also don't plan on flying until the battery reaches 0% charge, while maintaining a steady speed of 14kph in windless conditions. If I did try that then I expect, based on flight times and conditions observed over many flights, that I'd get close to the advertised 30min.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada