Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Mavic Mini charging base

dude64

Reaction score
Hey guys :)
I was looking for some reviews/info on the charging base accessory for the MM with no luck.

has anyone purchased it? is it worth it?

referring to this :

.image.png

dude64

Reaction score
I was under the impression it was. my bad. do you know when's the release date?

scooot

Reaction score
If you like clutter on your desk/kitchen workbench then go for it.To me it’s a unessesary item.Maybe standing on a bedside cabinet in a child’s bedroom it might look good as a night light.I would rather put another £6 and get another battery.Each to there own.👍

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score

bp5002

Reaction score
I will said, this just wast money to spend on it.

sebodrone

Reaction score
Looks cool, I can see how someone at work or in the city condo wanted to display his drone, a conversation starter when people are coming over... but it is another cool looking dust collector. If you don't fly it often it is a cool thing I guess.

I would rather have my drone packed in a grab bag, always ready to go when I need it. With this thing, you need to spend time to pack it back to the case to take it outside while your family is waiting, and my folks don't like to wait for me to take all my toys...I will pass for now, but I might get one at one point.

Here is where it can get very handy:

Wife makes a party, you are bored wanna fly your drone, you can't.
With the dome in the living room by the TV, people are coming over you are bored, someone makes the comment: oo you have a drone, and you go, yeah you wanna fly it? And you fly a drone in the middle of some boring party entertaining guests :) If you can pull it off, awesome. I'm getting more batteries 3 is not enough.

DJI Drone Service

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjayaraj7