DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini charging base

dude64

Reactions
Hey guys :)
I was looking for some reviews/info on the charging base accessory for the MM with no luck.

has anyone purchased it? is it worth it?

referring to this :

.image.png

I was under the impression it was. my bad. do you know when's the release date?

Looks cool, I can see how someone at work or in the city condo wanted to display his drone, a conversation starter when people are coming over... but it is another cool looking dust collector. If you don't fly it often it is a cool thing I guess.

I would rather have my drone packed in a grab bag, always ready to go when I need it. With this thing, you need to spend time to pack it back to the case to take it outside while your family is waiting, and my folks don't like to wait for me to take all my toys...I will pass for now, but I might get one at one point.

Here is where it can get very handy:

Wife makes a party, you are bored wanna fly your drone, you can't.
With the dome in the living room by the TV, people are coming over you are bored, someone makes the comment: oo you have a drone, and you go, yeah you wanna fly it? And you fly a drone in the middle of some boring party entertaining guests :) If you can pull it off, awesome. I'm getting more batteries 3 is not enough.

I just picked mine up, it’s pretty cool. But I have a question, do you leave the charging port in the drone will you fly it? It’s a bit tough to get out.

The props are so loose that will be a pain in the a to place it and get that look.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+