DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini covers

The MAVIC MINI which is $49.95
The No Returns is for International orders .

Just to clarify this is what you get with the Mavic 2 Wet Suit. 99.85

3 battery covers / 3 Power button seals. 4 color designs with the base being the Orca:
Not sure how this is a bad price for all that you get.

Thanks for your interest.
if you email me at [email protected] you also get a discount for being a forum member and I will send you out an invoice . ;)

View attachment 94314
Well update your website to say that because nowhere does it say that only applies to international orders.
You really do yourself a disservice with that website I’m sure you’ve put a lot of time and effort and invested a lot of money into this. You would have a lot more sales if you invest a little bit more to get your website in better shape.
Because the way that website is it really undermines your credibility.
Or do I have to post the whole page to prove I’m not just making it up?

Well update your website to say that because nowhere does it say that only applies to international orders.
You really do yourself a disservice with that website I’m sure you’ve put a lot of time and effort and invested a lot of money into this. You would have a lot more sales if you invest a little bit more to get your website in better shape.
Because the way that website is it really undermines your credibility.
Or do I have to post the whole page to prove I’m not just making it up?

I think its your Credibility that is at stake here as to why would you be interested in the Wet Suit when I found all these Emotional posts that you wrote about flying in the Rain ?

This for me really Undermines your Credibility and offers a reason as to why your posts got so emotional about my website.

Thanks for playing.
Phantomrain.org
Elite gear for your mavic.

DONE:

Screenshot 02-17-2020 21.55.24.png

I think its your Credibility that is at stake here as to why would you be interested in the Wet Suit when I found all these Emotional posts that you wrote about flying in the Rain ?

This for me really Undermines your Credibility and offers a reason as to why your posts got so emotional about my website.

Thanks for playing.
Phantomrain.org
Elite gear for your mavic.

DONE:

View attachment 94315
I didn’t say you have no credibility I did however say that your website does not inspire confidence in your product.

What credibility am I supposed to have?

I think your average person if they went to your website would think it was a bit chaotic.

I’m not trying to sell anything I’m trying to advise you to invest a little bit more money and improve your website.

And while it’s true I have no interest in flying in the rain others that might are perfectly welcome to try it.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Coal how much was that Wet Suit again ?
@Done enough.
Ok guys you know where this thread is going and going fast.
If you 2 want a go at it do it in a message but no more in this
thread.

For those asking about better pictures of the Mavic Mini Wet Suits

Does the drone still fold up as it normally would while outfitted with this?

Does the drone still fold up as it normally would while outfitted with this?

Yes , the Wet Suits allow both the Mavic Mini and Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 to fold seemlessly with the Wet Suits making them hassle free .

Screenshot 02-19-2020 10.18.29.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavics in and out of the Storms.

Reactions: Mrveronn
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe