DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini covers

svenmarbles

Reactions
Have none of the 3rd party accessory manufacturers created a “glove fit” cover for the Mavic Mini? I’d like to put a protective layer around the drone, and no I’m not interested in putting a series of stickers all over it.

Maybe look here. Home

Yes I’ve found that, and it’s the nearest thing to what I’m looking for that I can find. The problem is that the website is awful and does not contain a single solid close up picture of what this thing is really like on the drone.. plus,.. $80? C’mon..

Yes I’ve found that, and it’s the nearest thing to what I’m looking for that I can find. The problem is that the website is awful and does not contain a single solid close up picture of what this thing is really like on the drone.. plus,.. $80? C’mon..

Also,.. it seems that this thing is being marketed as a “wetsuit” for flying the drone in the rain. This is achieved by adding neoprene over the already solid surfaces but leaving the vents uncovered, and further down the page it claims that this item is not intended to reduce susceptibility to rain ??‍♂️.

It’s a nonsense product....

Reactions: Khayman and Guarf
Have none of the 3rd party accessory manufacturers created a “glove fit” cover for the Mavic Mini? I’d like to put a protective layer around the drone, and no I’m not interested in putting a series of stickers all over it.
Why are you starting another thread when you asked the same thing here...

I believe the forum rules say not to?

Reactions: Phantomrain.org

Because he used the word skin his first post and discovered that’s not what he’s looking for so really it’s not a duplicate post.
You’d think the editor would’ve noticed that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also,.. it seems that this thing is being marketed as a “wetsuit” for flying the drone in the rain. This is achieved by adding neoprene over the already solid surfaces but leaving the vents uncovered, and further down the page it claims that this item is not intended to reduce susceptibility to rain ??‍♂️.

And there is no possibility of returning it so Once you find out what you got for 80 bucks there’s no Undoing it. No returns is a deal killer for me that’s for sure.

Because he used the word skin his first post and discovered that’s not what he’s looking for so really it’s not a duplicate post.
You’d think the editor would’ve noticed that.
Would have made more sense (and less confusing) to just change the thread title. Oh well

Because the topics are actually not the same at all, and I think it’s evident to anyone who reads them. In the first one I’m pretty clearly asking if there is a skin that comes in the native color of the drone. That’s something very specific. In this thread I’m asking about a cover, not a skin. I think I even go out of my way to say that...

What even made you post this? What did you do a deep dive of my posting history? That topic had to have been many pages back..

It’s always curious to me when people chime into topics with nothing to contribute towards the TOPIC, and proceed to correct people’s spelling and other such things...

Do you know what else is against the rules? Steering a thread off topic...

Reactions: pelagic_one
Because the topics are actually not the same at all, and I think it’s evident to anyone who reads them. In the first one I’m pretty clearly asking if there is a skin that comes in the native color of the drone. That’s something very specific. In this thread I’m asking about a cover, not a skin. I think I even go out of my way to say that...

What even made you post this? What did you do a deep dive of my posting history? That topic had to have been many pages back..

It’s always curious to me when people chime into topics with nothing to contribute towards the TOPIC, and proceed to correct people’s spelling and other such things...

Thank you very much for your verbose response. Your erudite reposte is duly noted.

I might suggest that one who may be so apparently annoyed with our attempts at giving helpful answers might see it as an opportunity to fill a need and develop some sort of a glove, market it, and make a billion dollars off us us idiots willing to support small businesses and spend 80.00+- at @Phantomrain.org and others here who offer unique and specialized services and products.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org

Like you just did. Don’t like what your hearing just ignore
and don’t engage.
Guys think before you post.
27FE72C5-760F-4BB5-95E5-D179A853A024.jpeg

Im ok with you thinking that the Phantomrain.org website is Awful.

HOWEVER: You our mistaken on the PRICE !!!

The Mavic Mini Twilight Package is $49.95
Comes with all 3 color designs. Colors can be switched on and off easily.
There is a video on the page that is close up and very detailed.
There our several threads on this Forum with tons of pictures.

Cmon now !

Screenshot 02-17-2020 20.40.41.png

Reactions: Mrveronn
And there is no possibility of returning it so Once you find out what you got for 80 bucks there’s no Undoing it. No returns is a deal killer for me that’s for sure.

Not sure if you guys are just making this stuff up as you go, but this is all nonsense.

The Mavic Mini Wet Suits all clearly state $49 for the Twilight Package.

I think at this point its obvious to everyone that your just making this stuff up.

We state very clearly with the Mavic Mini Wet Suit in every thread that the Only Weak Link is the open SD Card slot and power slot, and the Sensors at the Bottom , thus the reason for the Surge Mask on the bottom of the UNIT>

At this point based on the Information your stating that nothing can be trusted from you as everything you have stated is FALSE.

So lets clarify once again the PRICE $ 49.95 for all 3 Color designs , Thank you.

Reactions: pelagic_one
I might suggest that one who may be so apparently annoyed with our attempts at giving helpful answers might see it as an opportunity to fill a need and develop some sort of a glove, market it, and make a billion dollars off us us idiots willing to support small businesses and spend 80.00+- at @Phantomrain.org and others here who offer unique and specialized services and products.

Thank you for the support but the Wet suits our 49.95 for the Twilight package.

For those asking about better pictures of the Mavic Mini Wet Suits

No returns is for International orders only as we sell world wide, this is also why we provide the TWILIGHT PACKAGES for all the drones so people cannot say I wish I would have gotten the Black and White instead .

Here is a picture of our sales map: Imagine if we accepted returns for getting the wrong color choice.
The Twilight Package for all the DJI Drones solved that issue.

Once again the Price is $49.95 for the Mavic Mini im sorry you were falsely told otherwise.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your DJI drone in the rain.
Coal

Screenshot 02-17-2020 21.13.10.png

Last edited:
F
Not sure if you guys are just making this stuff up as you go, but this is all nonsense.

The Mavic Mini Wet Suits all clearly state $49 for the Twilight Package.

I think at this point its obvious to everyone that your just making this stuff up.

We state very clearly with the Mavic Mini Wet Suit in every thread that the Only Weak Link is the open SD Card slot and power slot, and the Sensors at the Bottom , thus the reason for the Surge Mask on the bottom of the UNIT>

At this point based on the Information your stating that nothing can be trusted from you as everything you have stated is FALSE.

So lets clarify once again the PRICE $ 49.95 for all 3 Color designs , Thank you.
Isn't that from your website?
"We do not offer Returns !"
If I’ve misunderstood this it’s because of your chaotic website. If this is incorrect please inform me

Image 2-17-20 at 9.29 PM.jpg

Your are correct I was wrong about the 80.00 (I have an M2P so I had never check the price for MM)
Image 2-17-20 at 9.24 PM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Isn't that from your website?
"We do not offer Returns !"

View attachment 94311

Your are correct I was wrong about the 80.00 (I have an M2P so I had never check the price for MM)
View attachment 94313

The MAVIC MINI which is $49.95
The No Returns is for International orders .

Just to clarify this is what you get with the Mavic 2 Wet Suit. 99.85

3 battery covers / 3 Power button seals. 4 color designs with the base being the Orca:
Not sure how this is a bad price for all that you get.

Thanks for your interest.
if you email me at [email protected] you also get a discount for being a forum member and I will send you out an invoice . ;)

Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 9.34.39 PM.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb