DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini footage not sharp

BasDav

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I bought my DJI Mavic Mini yesterday but after shooting a lot of footage and rewatched it on my computer i found out my footage is not sharp.
I looked up a lot of DJI mini unedited footage and it doesnt look anything like my footage. I find the sky looks a lit blurry with dots on the footage. Its not that sharp as other footage i have seen
Please help me out to get everything out of my dji mavic mini because i want my footage to look crisp in 2.7k

I added the footage below

Thanks in advance

Looks nothing like this:

I think it's a bit challenging from a re-coded YT video to say if it's different than normal.

For what I see it's a perfectly healthy copy, and that is sharp. In the 2nd video there's a good degree of motion blur, which is due to the lower shutter speed used in those lighting conditions.

Reactions: ThorDar
Are the videos directly off the SD card in the AC or are they from the lower resolution cached versions on your phone ?

They look as sharp as possible on my iPhone pro max. Sorry, I am not near a computer.

What SD card are you using ?

Has used SD card influence for quality of video? If I have SD card with write speed bigger then 40Mbit/s it should be ok or not? I also noticed pixelation in videos on my video on YouTube but understand that YT render the video to lower bitrate. But, video directly from SD card is sharp and It has very good quality ? I also attached my footage to check quality.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000