DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini live view pausing during photo capture

david0218

Reactions
My live view feed is usually very smooth and responsive but every time I take a photo it pauses for a second.
Is this a glitch or am I being shown a preview of the photo? I have an SD card so it should be the Drone saving the picture.

While taking lots of photos or using the 2-second continuous photo mode it becomes it impossible to see where I am going.
The screen is paused for half the time!

Can these previews, local photos or caches be turned off?

My live view feed is usually very smooth and responsive but every time I take a photo it pauses for a second.
Is this a glitch or am I being shown a preview of the photo? I have an SD card so it should be the Drone saving the picture.

While taking lots of photos or using the 2-second continuous photo mode it becomes it impossible to see where I am going.
The screen is paused for half the time!

Can these previews, local photos or caches be turned off?
Normal and not a glitch and it cannot be turned off because that is the time it take to process and write to SDCard. The Mini doesn't have a whole lot under the hood to save weight, that is part of the trade off you went for when buying at that level unfortunately. You should be looking at the Aircraft, not the screen once you are framed and angled correctly while in motion.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580