DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini manual ?

On page 34 states that mobile data needed when using dji fly.Assume this is just on set up As have little data allowance

I saw that, too, and am wondering. I have an iPad Mini 5 that has cellular data, but my Samsung tablet is WiFi only. I’d prefer to use the Samsung tablet if possible. I’m looking forward to seeing what others discover about this.

I saw that, too, and am wondering. I have an iPad Mini 5 that has cellular data, but my Samsung tablet is WiFi only. I’d prefer to use the Samsung tablet if possible. I’m looking forward to seeing what others discover about this.
me to as the ipad i will be using is WIFI only

What hasn't been determined yet if changing the signal loss setting in the Android app actually makes a difference in the AC.

Now you guys are going to force me to find and buy a Mini.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
OK, you all twisted my arm. I should have my MM by Monday, maybe even later today.

Ha ha, don't visit any similar Inspire or Matrice threads ?

On the DJI forums, it's been brought up, and admin seem to be taking heed (the RTH alt thing and IOS).
They say an update next week should fix it.

They do seem to be releasing new builds often. Don't get fooled by the version number, go by the build number in the Profile/settings section of the app.
Android now currently 491-google

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt