DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini - Nice Package Buy if Looking at Adorama

Dougcjohn

Reactions
If you're looking for the $499 FlyMore package.
You might want to take a look at Adorama's offering...
They are offering the FlyMore Package... PLUS a lot of extras.
Technically they can't discount the DJI Product since it's price locked... but they can add incentives.

Mavic Mini FlyMore Package with extras for same price as FlyMore @ $499

The additional SanDisk Extreme 64GB v30, DJI Prop Holder, and bag are nice incentives let alone the Software Titles and other stuff.
Plus, for my state (Iowa) that normally has to pay for Internet Tax on eBay, B&H Photo, etc... Adorama is Tax Free.

I had placed an order with them BUT the bundle was on back order and everyone I asked about when they thought they'd get a shipment in, they couldn't tell me....2 and a half weeks on back order and no idea when it would come in. My local best buy got a fly more combo in so I snatched it up today and canceled the Adorama order.... its it's a sweet bundle if they could get it to ya....

I had placed an order with them BUT the bundle was on back order and everyone I asked about when they thought they'd get a shipment in, they couldn't tell me....2 and a half weeks on back order and no idea when it would come in. My local best buy got a fly more combo in so I snatched it up today and canceled the Adorama order.... its it's a sweet bundle if they could get it to ya....
Wow... That package or the Mini must still be popular and selling. My 3 local BestBuys have been sold out since it's initial release. I think they had a few days around Xmas when a few were available.... but they're mostly on Order/Back order status too.

When I listed the post, the "package item" was in stock...I see now they have a "notify when in stock". It must go fast... I just now checked the "notify me" box just to see how long it'll take... might just pick up a 2nd Mini if package shows up before something else grabs my eye! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro