DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Order Status And Final Delivery!

Mine is still stuck at your step 6; departed shenzen facility... ordered on day of release sent on the eleventh, processed and left shenzen the same day, but after that, no more updates... I am afraid they shipped it by vessel rather than airfreight?!?

Same here, bound for UK and no updates at all since 11th November.

I am guessing they are all part of a large shipment which from other reports now seems to have arrived in Eindhoven, so hopefully there will be some update in the next 24 hours....just hoping it clears customs quickly and gets here by tomorrow or else it will be some time next week. :(

Reactions: JoostGT3
Same here, bound for UK and no updates at all since 11th November.

I am guessing they are all part of a large shipment which from other reports now seems to have arrived in Eindhoven, so hopefully there will be some update in the next 24 hours....just hoping it clears customs quickly and gets here by tomorrow or else it will be some time next week. :(
I feel you mate! Check the DHL page again, as I now see that it arrived in Amsterdam (guessing it cleared customs then) this morning, then travelled to a distribution centre in Eindhoven and was given to the driver an hour later and is now on its way to me!!! Quickly told my boss I'll be working the rest of the day from home... ;):cool:

similar to what was happening with first shipments of smart controller - DJI is sloppy with customs papers.

Yeah I did a search for "DJI clearance delay" and looks like it's happened to previous products. How long do they take to clear customs?

I just got off the phone with FedEx and the agent said customs is missing a form (think she said anti dumping form) and it needs to come from the shipper and that customs has reached out to the shipper but is not getting a response.

With delivery courierSign up for shipment notificationsThursday, November 14, 2019 at 13:43Origin Service Area:SHENZHEN - SHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLANDDestination Service Area:OTTAWA SERVICE AREA, ON - NEPEAN - CANADAScheduled Delivery:Today by End of Day
1 Piece
Thursday, November 14, 2019LocationTimePiece
24With delivery courierOTTAWA SERVICE AREA, ON - CANADA13:431 Piece
23Arrived at Delivery Facility in OTTAWA SERVICE AREA - CANADAOTTAWA SERVICE AREA, ON - CANADA12:351 Piece
22Departed Facility in EASTERN QUEBEC AREA - CANADAEASTERN QUEBEC AREA - CANADA11:051 Piece
21Processed at EASTERN QUEBEC AREA - CANADAEASTERN QUEBEC AREA - CANADA11:051 Piece
20Clearance processing complete at EASTERN QUEBEC AREA - CANADAEASTERN QUEBEC AREA - CANADA09:541 Piece
19Arrived at Sort Facility EASTERN QUEBEC AREA - CANADAEASTERN QUEBEC AREA - CANADA09:291 Piece
18Customs status updatedEASTERN QUEBEC AREA - CANADA06:33
17Departed Facility in CINCINNATI HUB - USACINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA06:111 Piece
16Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USACINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA04:381 Piece
15Clearance processing complete at CINCINNATI HUB - USACINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA02:311 Piece
Wednesday, November 13, 2019LocationTimePiece
14Transferred through FRANKLIN PARK - USAFRANKLIN PARK, IL - USA17:101 Piece
13Transferred through NEW YORK CITY GATEWAY - USANEW YORK CITY GATEWAY, NY - USA13:261 Piece
12Customs status updatedCINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA00:59
11Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONGHONG KONG - HONG KONG06:531 Piece
10Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONGHONG KONG - HONG KONG05:331 Piece
Tuesday, November 12, 2019LocationTimePiece
9Clearance processing complete at HONG KONG - HONG KONGHONG KONG - HONG KONG22:171 Piece
8Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONGHONG KONG - HONG KONG21:591 Piece
7Customs status updatedHONG KONG - HONG KONG18:58
6Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLANDSHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLAND18:141 Piece
5Processed at SHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLANDSHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLAND18:131 Piece
4Clearance processing complete at SHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLANDSHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLAND18:021 Piece
3Clearance eventSHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLAND12:581 Piece
2Arrived at Sort Facility SHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLANDSHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLAND12:571 Piece
1Shipment picked upSHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLAND10:111 Piece
Hide Details

My UPS phone app indicates I had a Adorama Package delivery today... should have a little Mini FlyMore waiting for me when I get home. Only other thing I ordered lately from Adorama was the Mini's cute little "Bird Under Glass" charger... and that's showing as "back ordered".

Ordered on 11/30 @ 13:06 EDT from DJI (Fly More Combo)
Received email 11/12 @ 2:09 UTC-5 that FedEX notified of shipment.
Received email from FedEx @10:02 am EDT that they are in possession and expect delivery by 12:00 PM Friday 11/15 shipped from SHENZHEN, CN
UPDATE 2:
Received Thursday 11/14 @ 11:50 AM - Flew it @ 3:00 PM and it's great.

Reactions: Thomas B
I finally pulled the trigger and bought from Florida Drone Supply. I hope they still have stock. Spent the extra $8 for USPS priority mail. If they have stock and ship it tomorrow, I could have it by Saturday.

My UPS phone app indicates I had a Adorama Package delivery today... should have a little Mini FlyMore waiting for me when I get home. Only other thing I ordered lately from Adorama was the Mini's cute little "Bird Under Glass" charger... and that's showing as "back ordered".
Getting little edgy... no mini at door.
At 7:50, I hear the UPS Strok and a little package at the door!!

Now this little thang is Cute!
In hand, this is so small... just Cute!

Several have said it looks cheap and flimsy.
I disagree, compared to other small crafts the Mini is nicely detailed, legs and body sections fit & finish are very good and the small scale captures the Mavic design great! The attached props are nicely detailed and mounted... I don't see cheap... especially for a $500 package.

Just Cute... looking forward to seeing how it performs.

Finally! Our Mini is on the move again!
6135E207-DDFE-43E8-AC7E-249107C18741.jpegC1603B93-7277-43AD-8646-7C0223DBA420.jpeg

Last edited:
Finally! Our Mini is on the move again!
View attachment 85599View attachment 85600
Mine shows the same thing, I called FedEx and they said it's still with customs and that's why it shows delivery date is pending. Agent said the estimated delivery date will update when it clears customs. Also said that DJI has still yet to provide the missing/required Anti-dumping Form to customs so it's in DJI's hands now. I chatted with DJI support and they said their logistics team is working on it.

Reactions: Drone Master
Mine shows the same thing, I called FedEx and they said it's still with customs and that's why it shows delivery date is pending. Agent said the estimated delivery date will update when it clears customs. Also said that DJI has still yet to provide the missing/required Anti-dumping Form to customs so it's in DJI's hands now. I chatted with DJI support and they said their logistics team is working on it.
As long as it is moving, It just might make it here before the holidays!, please! Joking of course!:p Should have been here yesterday!?

As long as it is moving, It just might make it here before the holidays!, please! Joking of course!:p Should have been here yesterday!?

Just got confirmation from DJI support that my Mini has cleared customs and that FedEx's site/tracking is slow to update.

I feel you mate! Check the DHL page again, as I now see that it arrived in Amsterdam (guessing it cleared customs then) this morning, then travelled to a distribution centre in Eindhoven and was given to the driver an hour later and is now on its way to me!!! Quickly told my boss I'll be working the rest of the day from home... ;):cool:

Sadly still no updates on the tracking at all since it left Shenzhen on Monday.

No flying for me this weekend.

• Sad
I ordered mine on November 1st from drones direct, delivery date of November 25th.
Not a problem considering the weather.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet