DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini prop holder

Give it a go. Wrap your MM and see if it fits. Be sure it does not apply too much pressure on the props, just snug enough to keep them in place. Take it one day at a time. Enjoy your flying.

After having used an elastic band for a while, I noted that I had to use one with the least tension possible to hold the props as I found the props were being subtly misshaped by having too much tension. I've never used, nor even touched one of those Lance Armstrong things, but they seem durable and determined to hold their resting circumference. That's great in most situations, but maybe not so great when bearing down on your device and props. It's something to think about, anyway.

I cannot comment about the props below the drone, but as far as the top ones are concerned, provided that the band does not put much pressure (its not too tight) they should be ok.

Just recently, I ve bought the DJI's prop holder and DJI's instructions for positioning the (top) props are just like in the OPs photo (band placed above the tips of the props). I too had concerns when fitted the prop holder but DJI's top leather band is a perfect fit. Keeps them in place without applying excessive force on them. If that's the case with this band it may be ok.

On the other hand, @LankALank if you do store your MM with the band fitted and you are running the latest FW, if you get the ESC error in the Fly app, you will then know the cause ;)

Attachments

• 9716300-3.jpg
    9716300-3.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 21
Just use a post it note that has been cut in half. Easy, Peasy and low cost. They last a long time before the sticky resin no longer holds.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan