DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

[Mavic Mini] Re enable developer tools in DJI Assistant 2

Yes but i suggest to use drone-hack.com app to modify the related parameter you can decide to use atti (set to 3) or tripod (cinematic) or sport or normal

View attachment 129785

I connect my Mini2 to the PC with dh-win v1.14 succesfully!
I can change parameters :)
But when i set fswitch...mode [1] from 8 to 3 (sport to atti), Fly app doesn't show atti mode when i change the switch on remote. In fact it doesn't show new mode, seems like it stays in N mode.
Is it normal? (currently i'm inside in a room)

Are you sure "3" is atti mode?

Also sport mode is nice to have in high wind. Do you know if atti mode has the same maximum tilt angle like sport? So i won't have flyaway?

Also, it is possible to slow down forward movement with some pitch parameter maybe? Even cine mode is too fast sometimes.. I can change yaw speed in the app but not forward/sideway speed.

thanks a lot!

Do you kn

Do you know that you don't need to repack asar file is enought to replace one string in tha package.json

{
"name": "DJIAssistant2",
"version": "0.0.1",
"main": "main.js",
"scripts": {
"start": "electron ."
}
}

in this case you adress to direct to main and not to asar , so will be enough to put all asar file in DJIApp folder see image
but be carful you need to add the mini file wm160
View attachment 87176
Can you give me some background information? Where can I get wm160? Is this wm160.js? And I guess it should be taken from app.asar? How does this happen? Can someone post all the files from the "DJIApp" directory? Thanks!

I think .0500 gives you the self unlock feature. Make sure you don't need that first.

npx asar extract app.asar app
command not working applied. On startup, many large files start to be created. Does anyone have any idea what the problem is? Can someone provide the app.asar with the patches made to unlock Developer Tools?
Благодаря!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    58.2 KB · Views: 20
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member