DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Rescues Dog

Great job !!
Just goes to show how versatile drones are. You are only limited by your imagination.
And. like others have stated...this is a great PR piece. It would do wonders for the hobby and future rescues if this made it to a local news agency (for example).

Reactions: Azodon
Great job !!
Just goes to show how versatile drones are. You are only limited by your imagination.
And. like others have stated...this is a great PR piece. It would do wonders for the hobby and future rescues if this made it to a local news agency (for example).
Yeah it's kind of funny drones get bad reputation.
Just flying in my front yard, guy walks by with his son on the sidewalk and tells his son the drone is spying on him...wtf.

I got a phone call from a friend who asked if I could use my Mavic Mini to look for a lost dog. The dog had been outside overnight in wet Florida.
We found it and I used the Mini to "push" the dog away from the bush toward us.
I posted the video.
I just fly for fun and didn't expect the call or even to find it.
Mavic Mini Rescues Dog
Well done old chap brilliant job done... In the UK we have a National group coordinated with FB called "DroneSAR for lost dogs". We have many ground searchers and about 1500 drone pilots. Here is a rescue I did recently using Mavic 2 Pro...

Well done old chap brilliant job done... In the UK we have a National group coordinated with FB called "DroneSAR for lost dogs". We have many ground searchers and about 1500 drone pilots. Here is a rescue I did recently using Mavic 2 Pro...
Nice job...
Nice Job. I'm going to look at that in my area, Liverpool, NY. It's a great service

Reactions: Badgersurfer
Nice job...

Nice Job. I'm going to look at that in my area, Liverpool, NY. It's a great service
Yep all pilots welcome it. Just go to Facebook Groups and sign up...

Mega rewarding if you succeed. Also we get shouts for lost people, surprising how many go missing.

VERY well done!! I love to see positive drone stories like this and very happy the dog was safe. Thanks for sharing!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929