DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Rescues Dog

Azodon

Reactions
I got a phone call from a friend who asked if I could use my Mavic Mini to look for a lost dog. The dog had been outside overnight in wet Florida.
We found it and I used the Mini to "push" the dog away from the bush toward us.
I posted the video.
I just fly for fun and didn't expect the call or even to find it.
Mavic Mini Rescues Dog

Surprised you got so close before the dog saw the quad. Sure freaked it out but I'd probably jump if I turned around and there was a huge bug hovering in front of me. Cool video.

Reactions: dozzn
Very good job !!!!!!!! Awesome !!

This how great stories get started.
Nice finding a needle in the hay stack and it help that the dog was mostly white.
Awesome job.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I got a phone call from a friend who asked if I could use my Mavic Mini to look for a lost dog. The dog had been outside overnight in wet Florida.
We found it and I used the Mini to "push" the dog away from the bush toward us.
I posted the video.
I just fly for fun and didn't expect the call or even to find it.
Mavic Mini Rescues Dog

Azodon, GREAT rescue! Mavic Mini is the best "multi purpose" drone in my opinion. I have one and looking forward to see what the Mini 2 brings to the "air" (not table...lol) Keep on flying!

Just shows how useful drones can be- good contrast to the negativity towards us that you hear sometimes. Well done you! HERO!
Barrie UK.

Like most dogs, he may have been a bit scared but mostly he was probably having the time of his life...he was free and out in the wild. Gutsy move dropping down that low when you couldn't see things there in person but great job!

Like most dogs, he may have been a bit scared but mostly he was probably having the time of his life...he was free and out in the wild. Gutsy move dropping down that low when you couldn't see things there in person but great job!
I flew the drone and picked up the dog.
Thank you, I had to set the controller on top of grass there was water everywhere.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair