DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini vs. Mavic Air

According to DJI the folded specs are:

Mavic mini: 140×82×57mm
Mavic air: 168×83×49 mm

168-140= 28mm = 1.1"

Are we really going to split hairs over 0.1" or will "an inch or so" work?

I didn't realize you were comparing the Air to the Mini. My comparison was the Pro to the Mini.

The mini has the best time aloft per battery of all dji drones; the extra time could come in handy. Smaller lets it get into tighter places. The cages give it the ability to survive collisions that might drop a larger drone.

I did a cost-benefit analysis of MAvic Mini vs Mini Air.. It really depends on how you're going to use the drone, and whether the basic camera features and good enough. Let me know what you guys think?

For those of us who have wondered if the new Mini could be a suitable replacement for the Mavic Air, the answer is in: NO, not even close!

Mini: no 4K video, no obstacle avoidance, 15 or so MPH wind resistance, and many more limiting factors in comparison. It's cute (tiny!), but I'll stick with my MA, it's great...

I looked at getting a Mini. But once I looked at all the features it didn't have decided to spend more on the Air. DJI have placed the mini to sit well below the Air in terms of specification. No doubt it will sell well over christmas.

Well, I'm not certain about pre Christmas sale boom for mini as there are better specs drones for less out there. From MM specs, it shouldn't cost more than 200, 250 max to make some impact

Well, I'm not certain about pre Christmas sale boom for mini as there are better specs drones for less out there. From MM specs, it shouldn't cost more than 200, 250 max to make some impact

It’s usually hard to get hold of a new DJI drone at release, but a lot of UK stores have them in stock.

Reactions: crosswired
It’s usually hard to get hold of a new DJI drone at release, but a lot of UK stores have them in stock.
Yeah they're seem to be in stock everywhere ... the biggest downfall at least for me is that mini needs remote, I'll even say that's a deal breaker, next is price [emoji846]

Reactions: Lastrexking
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_