DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini

@Kevster617 i do with the appearance of the Mini 2 many people sold their MM's and replaced them with the 2 because of the improvements in several areas
i didn't because i was and still am very happy with my MM and it does everything i need in a sub 250g drone

I own one, but I don't fly it much. I tend to fly the latest available drones the most.

Reactions: dozzn
I fly the mini 1 more than any other drone I own. I named it the Scout because I fly it first to work out how I want to photograph a new location b4 launching the bigger drones, which saves on battery time, allowing me to get right into the shots I'm looking for. After 400+ flights on the MM1, I still enjoy the drone and will keep it until it dies or is lost.

Cheers!

Also a mini flyer + P3s still fly them both, but the mini more than the P3s. Both have preformed very well for me.
Also use Dronelink with the mini for follow me. Love that feature.

Yes, and if the wind ever stops blowing, I might even fly it sometime!
No need to wait for calm days. I fly mine on windy days - you just need to be aware of wind direction and avoid flying away from you downwind. I've never found the Mini to be as sensitive to wind as some make out.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki