DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic news on Aug 22?

Lithium ion battery? Extended flight times. I have read that the next Mavic will have these.

Reactions: enodog
Not exactly. lithium ion will work bettering colder conditions and with a lithium ion you can get more capacity out of a lighter battery. Which would mean longer flight times.
I have been reading rumors from drone review sites that say around a 50 minute flight time with the new batteries.

Not exactly. lithium ion will work bettering colder conditions and with a lithium ion you can get more capacity out of a lighter battery. Which would mean longer flight times.
I have been reading rumors from drone review sites that say around a 50 minute flight time with the new batteries.

Lol

An extended life/higher mah OEM DJI battery would be an outstanding idea, no mods necessary, and Im sure that the DJI engineers would make the battery sit right on top of the Mavics CG. The only issue would be prop clearance over a larger thicker battery. A nice dream if they could make it happen but I havent heard any news about a new battery.

The only other thing that would make the Mavic in DJI's words "Unstoppable" would be to make the whole drone out of kevlar. :D

Kevlar. Lol

Reactions: Former Member
First the Eclipse and now THIS??? I'm not going to sleep a wink until August 22nd!

giphy.gif

Is this all about the extra battery and landing gear extensions you get on the fly more package for 10USD on top of the original price?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll