DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pics SUCK.. All Blurry

It's a non issue @ least to me, unless it's really bad!!!!
I'd say, keep on flying and capturing vids and fix it on post.

Yes, for pics, this is ok. But this tilt also occurs in video mode sometimes. especially after yaw or strong wind conditions(wich is tolerable). not very bad, but its there. could be better...

23670bdcf826c304dd7e3fee22b8d2a4.jpg

How is this? No editing all auto.

Did you remember to tap to focus?

Reactions: boxsterfahrer
Harleymhs, in settings, change to jpg only for photo images and take a couple of shots and see if still blury. You may be in Raw or Raw/jpg and looking at the raw file which will be blury untill its being edited in post.

Reactions: boxsterfahrer
What Firmware are ALL you pilots on that have GREAT PHOTOS? Curious! Im on .400 imagine if I was higher lol

What Firmware are ALL you pilots on that have GREAT PHOTOS? Curious! Im on .400 imagine if I was higher lol
Have you tried to Reset Camera Settings in the Go App? Once when I was flying I noticed that everything seemed out of focus. I simply reset camera settings mid flight and it took care of the problem.

I have been following the firmware updates and have never noticed a change except in color quality, so do not fret over versions.

My experience is that sharpness was great from the start. Then I bought some ND filters and put one on. The image was blurred, so I tried a different filter and the image was also blurred but not as much. I contacted the vendor to complain, but before I got a reply, I noticed that when I looked at the surface of the filter at the right angle in the right light, I could see a fingerprint. Please be sure that the camera lens and and added filter is perfectly clean. I purchased some quality lens cleaning materials.

So now every photo I take with my Mavic are blurry! I touch the screen to focus and take the shot BLURRY! Took around 40 photos today and every one is blurry! This touch to focus is crap! Boy am I missing my P3P , prob sell this hunk of crap and look for another P3P .. Good luck you Mavic Pilots!

I've been learning to take photos at night. What settings did you use here? Thanks.

It's been a while since I made that picture. I don't remember the exact settings. There was several attempts with various settings to get the results.

Reactions: The_IanN
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000