DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pilots News Letter Offer

Personal Drone Repair

Reactions
Am I the only member severely annoyed by this graphics user interface debilitator ?
I have tried my best to be strong, I have signed up for the offer just to stop this ever so mild form of extortion .
Wrong .
Chinese water torture drives a human being insane with just one persistent drop of water to the frontal lobe .
Out of all of the websites intelligent folks like us visit, which during the course of a 9-10 hour day , add up quickly, we are inundated by this new and frankly hard to except form of marketing all day .
Yes, there is no money involved but at the same time over time I personally begin to feel as though I am being lead like a sheep .
That alone is enough to drive me insane .
I know that out of all of us smart and aware members I cannot be alone .
The difference between chinese water torture and persistent mild extortion marketing is that the humans are driven insane by the feel of the persistent drop of water on the outside of the frontal lobe .
This persistent out of hand form of marketing hits the frontal lobe on the inside .
Please do not get me wrong .
The moderators on this site are awesome .
Really, I am not just booty smooch,n because I am venting .
You guys have treated me with much respect, which may change after this post but something has got to give .
Can we please for the love of God and Sanity , contact the web designer and make them stop after you sign up at least .
Forcing me to deal with it just so I can get the information I desire has worn me ever so thin .
I do appreciate what the website is offering .
I really do .

I am the admin for my website .
Because of this I know that the message does not have to:) block access to the whole site forcing the members to deal with it .
I am not trying to stir up problems and please members , by all means do not jump on the band wagon and let this get out of hand .
Not trying to gather the heard and start a movement .
There is waaay to much us against them on the web already .
We are all a family here .

I am just sick of seeing uncle Fred standing between me and the refrigerator in his robe with no underwear asking me if I want to go fishing tomorrow .

No Uncle Fred!!

I do not want to go fishing tomorrow !!

I want to get something out of the fridge and go back to bed !!!

Wheew .
I feel much better now .The emoji was supposed to be placed here .

Not trying to call anybody out but if I am not alone please just post a reply with Yay or Nay .
I will be sorely disappointed if this post is removed due to the fact that it has lost the ability to effect positive change .

Positive being the operative word .

Thanks Guys
I yield the floor .

If this is my last post, well... nice knowing all of you .

I don’t ether but will get @clackey to see what he’s talking about.
Also moving this to OT.

Reactions: Thomas B
Ok well that’s simple enough just hit the x. I stay logged on
so I never see it.

Reactions: Thomas B
I believe he is frustrated with the banner that blocks the entire webpage to register to the weekly topics email you get when you access mavicpilots on a PC.
View attachment 80694
Unless he has cookies turned off he should only see it one every 90 days, I think. I’ll need to check on the number of days however.

I stay logged in also and still see what’s in post 4. Not often enough to claim what the op is contending, but I will go along with the annoyance of its size and having to stop what you’re doing to make it go away. I have made the realization that it’s function is just part of the way things are in the world today. When it gets real bad, I also have an off button that serves as a benefit to my frontal lobe.

Found it .
My Firefox is set to clear history and cookies on exit .

I am computer savy but not IT by any means .

In this world of constant hacking , I just want to go to bed knowing that if I am hacked, that it was meant to be .
I do not like having a cluttered hard drive holding information that cyber rats can use against me, my family, and my bank account .
After all, the cluttered kitchen harbors the most rats.
Thanx for the heads up Clackey .

Kudos to the moderators for not deleting this rant .

I am only known as a member here .
In real life I am a very patient man .
At the same time I am also human .

A pot full of water can only take so much heat before boiling over .
In the course of a work day, while doing research, I am exposed to this issue from almost all of the sites that I visit.
The heat comes from a lot of sources, not just this site .
Th reason that I snapped here is because I have always viewed this site as a haven of sorts .
Completely different from all others .
I now that it cannot be easy keeping a platform chock full of so many different opinions and ideas at peace .
Much Respect .
Blocking the entire screen is the one weed left in a perfectly mowed yard .

I am just asking you guys not not view me as petty or week .

Just Human .

Thanx

Last edited:
Reactions: Ansia

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190