DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC Pilots - Scotland

Yep I am there in September going to Vegas / los Angela' have got craft already redgostred
Just let me know when yer at cramond a few places there you can fly

Great video, did you get permission from the BBC to fly above their HQ and within metres of the building?

i never breached the grounds on which the building is on. i didnt fly over any gates or security measures they have in place. i simply flew my drone above the public walkway next to the river clyde, dont think ive breached anything here thankfully. if i was at the other side of the building that wouldve been another story however!

i never breached the grounds on which the building is on. i didnt fly over any gates or security measures they have in place. i simply flew my drone above the public walkway next to the river clyde, dont think ive breached anything here thankfully. if i was at the other side of the building that wouldve been another story however!
Okay, you might just might want to be careful next time.
I work there, am on the BBC Approved Drone Operators List and have the CAA Permit to fly commercially.
Recheck the legislation on flying Drones in 'Congested Areas' on the CAA website, you've breached several basic Rules and you obviously weren't aware of what they are when you were flying.
Even as a hobbyist flyer, the CAA are getting very strict and the Police have been well briefed on the 'DroneCode' so are getting firm with law breakers and are acting now on any complaints.
It's hard to create great videos and stay legal but that's the challenge of being a responsible Pilot.
Good Luck.

Reactions: FantasticMrF
Okay, you might just might want to be careful next time.
I work there, am on the BBC Approved Drone Operators List and have the CAA Permit to fly commercially.
Recheck the legislation on flying Drones in 'Congested Areas' on the CAA website, you've breached several basic Rules and you obviously weren't aware of what they are when you were flying.
Even as a hobbyist flyer, the CAA are getting very strict and the Police have been well briefed on the 'DroneCode' so are getting firm with law breakers and are acting now on any complaints.
It's hard to create great videos and stay legal but that's the challenge of being a responsible Pilot.
Good Luck.

I wasnt aware of this, i understand exactly what you're saying and ill know to avoid this in future.

Yep I am there in September going to Vegas / los Angela' have got craft already redgostred
Just let me know when yer at cramond a few places there you can fly
Good for you. There are some outstanding places in Vegas that I can recommend and in Los Angeles you've got everything!

I'll let you know when I get in as would love to fly around crammed. Thanks

I was let down badly when I tried to buy my Mavic pro so decided to keep flying my Phantom 2 (heavily modded) until the next version was released. So now I have a Mavic Platinum on its way due to arrive at the end of September [emoji2] happy days !!!

Reactions: Jayno
Spoke too soon didn’t I [emoji23] it’s nearly the end of October and guess what? Yep still waiting. Ordered direct from DJI [emoji15]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000