DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC Pilots - Scotland

Took mine out today in Bellshill and got it up to 37.5mph. Wow.

It was so windy and I had to turn the sport mode on to get it moving in the wind properly.

It's a whole other game of handling when sport mode is in, especially at low heights.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
85679f1e482ed40982af52377e01c744.jpg

Last edited:
I tried sport mode out on Saturday, in Strathclyde park. It really is a different beast

Lucky for some. Still no word from tech trial U.K. They claim no U.K. Supplier has been allocated from DJI. Most people have got them from digital rev. No sure where maplin are getting their stock but not from authorised suppliers supposedly if TTUK are to be believed

I would cancel the order , get a refund and buy direct from dji ! I had mine two weeks after the order was placed after waiting since early November then to be told it would be march at the earliest , that was with dronesdirect !

Was told to Watch out with Digital Rev...COULD be GRAY Imports...JUST wot I was told I cannot Confirm This....anyway stuck with Maplin and they came through for me..to think I Almost canceled on the 3rd....perhaps my conversation with them helped it arrive TODAY..
Its worth the wait...just read up on it so it don't Bite ur Bum....

Was told to Watch out with Digital Rev...COULD be GRAY Imports...JUST wot I was told I cannot Confirm This....anyway stuck with Maplin and they came through for me..to think I Almost canceled on the 3rd....perhaps my conversation with them helped it arrive TODAY..
Its worth the wait...just read up on it so it don't Bite ur Bum....

Nowt wrong with grey imports. My Mavic is just the same beast that you buy in the U.K., only cheaper. Digital Rev came through for me after a nightmare on Amazon street, where I was sent a P3 then cancelled my order. Saved me £140.

My car is also grey. Still is right hand drive, has all the bells and whistles and left £8000 in my bank account that I would have had to spend on UK "spec" from a U.K. dealer. Built in same factory in Barca.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: ZALEXANDERK
Nowt wrong with grey imports. My Mavic is just the same beast that you buy in the U.K., only cheaper. Digital Rev came through for me after a nightmare on Amazon street, where I was sent a P3 then cancelled my order. Saved me £140.

My car is also grey. Still is right hand drive, has all the bells and whistles and left £8000 in my bank account that I would have had to spend on UK "spec" from a U.K. dealer. Built in same factory in Barca.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
That's wot I thought too....as long as its registered with DJI where's the prob...still just wot I was told...had I canceled on 3 rd D.R was my next move...

Reactions: HeavensAbove
Just waiting for my refund from TTUK to arrive in my account and I'll be clicking the link on Maplin's provided their stock doesn't disappear before the 25th when I'm supposed to have the money in my account again

Reactions: ZALEXANDERK
Had a few flights now updated from Dji Phantom 3 advance really like this craft had it since December and on second craft due to warranty issues.

There are usually a good few meets on the Livingston drone club also drone meetings uk all on facebook but in the better weather

Snap just waiting a change in weather was out on Sunday with phantom and Mavic was just a tad bit windy for Mavic

Hey Everyone,

I'll be visiting from the States from May 18-29. I'll be attending a course at Oriam in Edinburgh but will be staying right along the cost in Cramond Village. If anyone is interested in getting together, please let me know!

Cheers

Reactions: FantasticMrF
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S