DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC PRO 2

Recommend buying from manufacturer directly, or maybe Amazon and paying with PayPal so you have easy recourse if you get one of the circulating copycat cards.

Second the SanDisk Extreme or Extreme Pro suggestion. Only cards I’ll use for any of my photography.

Have never missed a beat for stills or filming.

Reactions: dtp and Thomas B
If you don’t mind spending a few extra dollars go for the Samsung. They are twice the size of sandisk (NAND flash manufacturing).

If you don’t mind spending a few extra dollars go for the Samsung. They are twice the size of sandisk (NAND flash manufacturing).
True, but increased size is a personal choice. I use 64 GB SD cards and change with each battery change as a precaution against a poor flight outcome. After dL to my computer I reformat the card in the drone.

True, but increased size is a personal choice. I use 64 GB SD cards and change with each battery change as a precaution against a poor flight outcome. After dL to my computer I reformat the card in the drone.

I was talking more about the size as a manufacturer. As in Samsung produces twice as many DRAM chips.

I change cards every launch also.

It seems Samsung are less targeted by counterfeiters also. I have had 2 sandisk cards fail- I wouldn’t use one if you gave it to me.

Reactions: Thomas B
I was talking more about the size as a manufacturer. As in Samsung produces twice as many DRAM chips.

I change cards every launch also.

It seems Samsung are less targeted by counterfeiters also. I have had 2 sandisk cards fail- I wouldn’t use one if you gave it to me.
Understand for sure... all my cards are well over a year old.

Reactions: ANDYS DRONE
Most important spec' on the SD card, is the small U with a 3 in it. UHS Speed Class 3 SD cards are capable of a minimum sustained write speed of 30 MBytes/sec (240 Mbit/s) which is ample + overhead for HD Video recording ... U1 cards are min-sustained 80 Mbit/s - which is not enough and you'll get frame drops.

Reactions: ANDYS DRONE
Good advice already. I'll add one: typing in all caps on the internet is obnoxious. Wish you the best, but use some lowercase letters, too. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JuiceThe6One