DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro 3 leaks/rumours

It looks like the tech shown by competitors has had an effect! Big improvement in 'sensing' the world around the drone - and ADS-B - that's not a surprise. But it is amazing to cram it into a box that size along with everything else!

Time will tell I guess? A lot said in the clip sounded more like suggestions rather than actual fact but one can hope

If Autel Evo 2 specs are true with cameras that can be switched out 6k and 4k versions, DJI may need to hold out Abit longer atleast with it's camera design

If Autel Evo 2 specs are true with cameras that can be switched out 6k and 4k versions, DJI may need to hold out Abit longer atleast with it's camera design
Don't forget it also does 8K as well as 4K 120fps...

Don't forget it also does 8K as well as 4K 120fps...
Based on what I understand so far the 6K camera may have a 1 inch sensor and the 8K may be a smaller sensor. But nothing is confirmed, so it could just speculation.

I can’t see my self ever wanting to use 6k or 8k.
Faster frame rates across all the settings will be nice and a swappable camera for zoom or non zoom options would also be nice.
1080 @ 960fps would be super nice
Collision avoidance also not a big selling point as I tend to want to keep my bird way out of harms way, but I guess for those wanting close in follow modes might have it on wish list.
Speed and flight time would be nice, it not sure how much of either is going to be included.
This is the first time I haven’t been super hyped about next model of drone. For the features I use, I don’t think I’m going to see an upgrade.

Last edited:
Reactions: J1mmy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky