DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro 32 mph

Altitude, air temperature and Barometric pressure also play a big part in the final speed numbers.

Update on my top speed. I got it up to 43.1. Can screen shot the DJI go app if I could figure out how to post pictures on here.

I reckon youvshould test maximum altitude and distance next
Troll alert. Every post by this dude is to police someone else's activity, which is usually legal, and then bash them. He thinks he is the law for drones, and he's wrong almost every time. He really has nothing positive to add to our forums. Now he's chastising a pilot for flying his drone too fast! Get a life, man.

Reactions: Mindtrick
Yea, it's a shame going to scare some people from asking for help. ( he is not the only one see it a lot here. )

Reactions: Strafe1
Some people just don't get it till somebody tells them

I live out in the country. I can hit top speed, have the drone in line of site and not leave my property. I have never broken 400 feet and won't.

Top speed is always fun (just before u crash) I'm just getting the hang of my MP. I'd rather bring it home safe with some cool video before I get crazy with it. It will pretty much do what the pilot tells it, it doesn't care if you get stupid or not. Equipment seldom fails, human error is usually the problem.

Top speed is always fun (just before u crash) I'm just getting the hang of my MP. I'd rather bring it home safe with some cool video before I get crazy with it. It will pretty much do what the pilot tells it, it doesn't care if you get stupid or not. Equipment seldom fails, human error is usually the problem.
Aslong as you have enough height to avoid obstacles you will be fine.

Sooner,

My friend's MP did 39 and some change with no wind and in sport mode. That was super fast in my opinion when we were flying it right over our heads at it's fastest that day. I personally haven't tested mine so I don't know from personal experience. Don't hesitate to share on here regardless of the responses you might get. DIJ's manuals suck anyway just like their customer service. I've had great support and feedback on here already from some very knowledgeable pilots with questions I've had, which I'm grateful for.

Happy flying dude.

I for one have found the Mavic user manual pretty informative... it's not something that you can just skim through. I downloaded the manual from DJI's website and read it about 10 times front to back in anticipation of my mavic arriving. One thing to keep in mind with the manuals though is as the firmware is upgraded and features are added the downloadable manuals will change to reflect these. Another thing that I found to be very helpful was YouTube videos. You will find a plethora of information there not only on the flight settings and characteristics, r/c LCD walk throughs, dji go4 walk throughs... pretty much anything you need to know initially. TomsTechTime is a great place to start.

Reactions: Indianapolis
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RYNOGOD