DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Full Wrap Template by Dr.osamA

OsamA

Reactions
Hello, my friends,

First, sorry for my bad English
As I promised you previously to put the wrap cut file for the Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Pro, it is time.
Although your interaction was not to the extent required, it is ok and thanks to you
After I got tired of looking at the shops to buy a suitable skin for my Mavic pro, expensive prices, delivery, and annoying services I decided to make the skin myself, but how and they all monopolize the cut file
I bought the cutting machine and then started experimenting with different types of vinyl and studying online all that related to those materials .. without the length of the story reached this result, and I hope you like it

The file is in the following formats:
- PDF
- PNG
- Silhouette studio3
- SVG

Required:
- Cutting machine of any kind, I use Silhouette Cameo
- Vinyl
The best Vinyl is with the following features )ORACAL® 651 Intermediate Cal and/or 551( from Orafol
oracal® 651 intermediate cal specifications are here

Rights: This work took me a lot of time almost two months by virtue of my work as a dentist, I find it difficult to save time, so I ask you to respect the rights on the product and not to file for sale.
You can modify the file to suit your needs

Download Mavic pro

- PDF
- PNG
- Silhouette studio3
- SVG

Download Mavic 2 pro

-PDF
- PNG
- Silhouette studio3 updated
- SVG

Any query I am in service
Greetings
Dr.osamA

Attachments

• IMG_1865.JPG
    IMG_1865.JPG
    627.8 KB · Views: 865
  • IMG_1864.JPG
    IMG_1864.JPG
    734.9 KB · Views: 833
  • IMG_1863.JPG
    IMG_1863.JPG
    665.6 KB · Views: 775
  • IMG_1862.JPG
    IMG_1862.JPG
    513.7 KB · Views: 776
  • IMG_1861.JPG
    IMG_1861.JPG
    582.7 KB · Views: 734
Last edited:
Dr. O: First, thank you for taking the enormous amount of time to generate vector drawings of the M2 wrap. Unfortunately, I was unable to d/l the .SVG file, all I get is the drawing, not a binary .SVG file.

Secondly, I have a fair amount of experience with Oracal vinyl and it IS good vinyl. However, after installing a WrapGrade wrap with 3M Wrap vinyl, I learned that the "wrap" vinyl is much more suited to the task. (duh) The main reason for this is that Oracal has a much stronger adhesive than the 3M Wrap vinyl and, it's considerably thicker making it more difficult to wrap around curved surfaces. I mention this in case you ever decide to remove the vinyl you've installed as it will be most difficult with Oracal. I plan to buy a couple rolls of 3M Wrap to test.

KB

Reactions: sludge and OsamA
Dr. O: First, thank you for taking the enormous amount of time to generate vector drawings of the M2 wrap. Unfortunately, I was unable to d/l the .SVG file, all I get is the drawing, not a binary .SVG file.

Secondly, I have a fair amount of experience with Oracal vinyl and it IS good vinyl. However, after installing a WrapGrade wrap with 3M Wrap vinyl, I learned that the "wrap" vinyl is much more suited to the task. (duh) The main reason for this is that Oracal has a much stronger adhesive than the 3M Wrap vinyl and, it's considerably thicker making it more difficult to wrap around curved surfaces. I mention this in case you ever decide to remove the vinyl you've installed as it will be most difficult with Oracal. I plan to buy a couple rolls of 3M Wrap to test.

KB
Hello my friend
Unfortunately, I do not deal with the SVG file. I am only working on the Silhouette Cameo machine and I recommend you try the PDF file
As for Vinyl, I have tried many types of Vinyl 3M, Oracal, Aslan and others, each of which has special characteristics, I will send you some pictures, including differences between them.
- 3M : 3M Vinyl 1080 Scotchprint Gloss Flip Psychedelic Wrap I bought it from eBay
- Oracal : 651 Intermediate Cal and 551 High Performance Cal
- Aslan : not working for wraping
Other not good

Osama

Attachments

• IMG_2274.JPG
    IMG_2274.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 493
  • IMG_2275.JPG
    IMG_2275.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 475
Let us know when the fixed file is avail.

I’ve been working with my designer using Illustrator to make some small adjustments but let me know if there’s a fix to compare them.

Amazing job. I’m traveling right now so I haven’t tried yet but my guy already have a skin ready. Once I get home will start wrapping the device and will let you know. I know some bubbles can be eliminated and some corners using a heat gun or a hair dryer also it depends of the material.

Let us know when the fixed file is avail.

I’ve been working with my designer using Illustrator to make some small adjustments but let me know if there’s a fix to compare them.

Amazing job. I’m traveling right now so I haven’t tried yet but my guy already have a skin ready. Once I get home will start wrapping the device and will let you know. I know some bubbles can be eliminated and some corners using a heat gun or a hair dryer also it depends of the material.
I will update the file soon
Thank you for your note, but tell me which file you are talking about,. To avoid bubbles and get good flexibility you should use vinyl Oracal 651 or 551
I wish you a happy trip ;)
Osama

To avoid bubbles and get good flexibility you should use vinyl Oracal 651 or 551

I love ORACAL vinyl and have used it extensively for decals and signs. However, I personally recommend 3M Wrap Series for this task as it is designed for what we're doing. ORACAL vinyl is thicker and more difficult to wrap and, perhaps most importantly, the adhesive on ORACAL vinyl is quite a bit more "sticky" and after it's been on for awhile, it may be difficult to remove if you have to replace a piece or, want to change the entire wrap. BTW, WrapGrade uses the 3M Wrap vinyl.

KB

Reactions: OsamA
I love ORACAL vinyl and have used it extensively for decals and signs. However, I personally recommend 3M Wrap Series for this task as it is designed for what we're doing. ORACAL vinyl is thicker and more difficult to wrap and, perhaps most importantly, the adhesive on ORACAL vinyl is quite a bit more "sticky" and after it's been on for awhile, it may be difficult to remove if you have to replace a piece or, want to change the entire wrap. BTW, WrapGrade uses the 3M Wrap vinyl.

KB

Hi kilomikebravo
Unfortunately, this vinyl is not available in Sweden and the almonds were supplied to its price very very high
3M Wrap Fim 1080 - SP281 Satin Flip Psychedelic

Attachments

• IMG_2984.jpg
    IMG_2984.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 379
Thank you for sharing this!

Curious- what sheet size is the PDF set to print at?

Last edited:
If it’s to be cut, it should be exactly to size.

True, which is why I was wondering what size sheet to print it full scale on. I am planning on using it as a template for manually cutting reflective material with. It looks larger than 8.5x11- tabloid?

EDIT: and the answer is 13.78" x 23.62" or A1 sized paper will do.

Last edited:
Here is the mavic wrap I created for a fire Dept drone:

986CCE59-3E24-4FB9-A3BA-1B621F47D3CA.jpeg

Attachments

• 8396E3D0-0664-4FAA-BA1E-77575150A80D.jpeg
    8396E3D0-0664-4FAA-BA1E-77575150A80D.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 229
  • 8150B0C5-B3B5-4F85-91F5-102F9D3C04F1.jpeg
    8150B0C5-B3B5-4F85-91F5-102F9D3C04F1.jpeg
    314.5 KB · Views: 282
  • B83FD5D9-3CA4-4C35-A276-8E3B3DDD5783.jpeg