DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro 2 battery connector / charging cable

FLYcam

Reactions
I see there are plenty of charging leads for a MP2, but not he MP1. Are the connectors the same?

They're called "Mavic Pro 2 balanced charging cable".

Thanks.
s-l1600.jpg

I didn't know that had those kind of charging cables for Mav2 batteries. That's great news. I wonder how, when you connect it to a balance charger, It can balance the charge of each cell to the same voltages. It doesn't have a balance cable, this is why I wonder. I guess if you already have a balance charger or just a lipo charger, you could easily charge your dji batteries. Most have Auto charging and know what amps to charge the battery to and how much capacity is needed for a full charge. You need to specify how many cells, I think, if you don't have a balance cable. I'm just kind of guessing here.

In answer to your question about balancing, I believe the on-board BMS deals with that on the MP1/MP2 batteries.
I've found MP1 specific ones on Aliexpress, so I'll get them from there.

In answer to your question about balancing, I believe the on-board BMS deals with that on the MP1/MP2 batteries.
I've found MP1 specific ones on Aliexpress, so I'll get them from there.
Yeah, I found that out when doing a little research after I posted. Can this little cable let you overcharge the OEM battery, if, let's say, someone really wanted to? Not saying I would.

I doubt it it'll let you overcharge - the internal BMS would stop the charge.
I want the cable so that I can power my other devices from the MP1 batteries and charge from other sources if need be.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661