DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Batteries on sale

Anyone else who has ordered any got a working tracking number? Mine certainly doesn’t work.

They mark them as low value as to avoid paying any. Although I would be surprised if they turn up at all certainly going by my experience.

Batteries are at least £85 everywhere in U.K. and I doubt any duty will be anywhere near £30 so should still be better off, but as I said I will report back with all info as I get it

Batteries are at least £85 everywhere in U.K. and I doubt any duty will be anywhere near £30 so should still be better off, but as I said I will report back with all info as I get it
Let me know if you actually get a working tracking number with your order please, I ordered a week ago and my tracking number certainly does not work. online help literally just says the same thing every time 'try again in a few days' .

Let me know if you actually get a working tracking number with your order please, I ordered a week ago and my tracking number certainly does not work. online help literally just says the same thing every time 'try again in a few days' .

I'd just lodge a dispute with PayPal. An invalid tracking number won't help their case much.

I just paid with a credit card so as to not be ripped off by PayPal's made up exchange rate and so i could do a charge back easier than with a debit.

Duty may not be £30 but don't forget to add on Royal Mail's £8 handling fee!

Just ordered on there myself, €60 shipping from China or shipping from Germany €99 including shipping costs.

My tracking link works (took 3 days, but now it says it's shipped)
Mine doesn't. Been getting closer to two weeks and nothing. I'd hate to have to lodge a dispute with PayPal for Tomtop as they've been great so far

My tracking number now also works (after 8 days it’s now just been handed over to courier)

Mine doesn't. Been getting closer to two weeks and nothing. I'd hate to have to lodge a dispute with PayPal for Tomtop as they've been great so far

I ordered on 26/07. Have had an email saying my order has been shipped but, to date, the tracking number provided does not work. Can assume from some of the comments above that this is quite common and that it will work eventually?

I ordered on 26/07. Have had an email saying my order has been shipped but, to date, the tracking number provided does not work. Can assume from some of the comments above that this is quite common and that it will work eventually?

Make sure the tracking number goes to tracking.directlink.com. Mine was preceded by postnord.se for some reason. If so, delete that part of the link.

Make sure the tracking number goes to tracking.directlink.com. Mine was preceded by postnord.se for some reason. If so, delete that part of the link.

That was exactly the problem. I hadn't noticed the extra postnord.se - thanks for the heads up. The tracking link works fine now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven